IGNORED

Yeovil V Manu

wendyredredrobin

Did you hear their fans last week? They hate us. Countless chants of 'Bristols a shithole', 'We all hate Bristol' etc etc. Also saw a flag made by Yeovil fans on twitter a while back 'Dean Windass, Yeovil Legend'. Embarrassing. One season in the Championship and they think they're massive as well. Like others have said the sooner they **** off back to non league the better

They also hate the gas though:

http://www.westerngazette.co.uk/images/localworld/ugc-images/276414/Article/images/21023580/6052793-large.jpg

I've always had a soft spot for Yeovil, but non league Yeovil rather than Championship Yeovil.

I can't work them out the moment, they think they should be in the Championship yet acting like a Conference South team where ManU are concerned.

Tell me I didn't just see a Man U 'Somerset Reds' flag at the game on tv just now.....

Guess you didn't see the 'Head of the Somerset Man Utd supporters' club' being interviewed on the news the other night then. He said he supports United because they're the only team that can win the competition.

Guess you didn't see the 'Head of the Somerset Man Utd supporters' club' being interviewed on the news the other night then. He said he supports United because they're the only team that can win the competition.

When I was at school (a long time ago !), I used to tell Man U & Liverpool 'fans' they would no longer follow those teams 'when they grew up'.

That bloke looked like he was in his sixties. He obviously never grew up !

I'm in Taunton. Just saw two utter tools bedecked with Man Yoo merchandise like Christmas trees. Both wearing Man Utd flags as capes.

I'm guessing the furthest north they've ever been is North Petherton.

For reasons like this, I'm cheering for the Glovers.

I'm in Taunton. Just saw two utter tools bedecked with Man Yoo merchandise like Christmas trees. Both wearing Man Utd flags as capes.

I'm guessing the furthest north they've ever been is North Petherton.

For reasons like this, I'm cheering for the Glovers.

Back in the day, the whole town would be behind the "little" club. No plastics then :)

3 successive camera shots summed up much that is wrong with football: 1) lad in half and half scarf, 2) kid with face paint and 3) kid in jester hat.

They're kids. Would you prefer them to be wearing stone island jumpers flicking the bird?

3 successive camera shots summed up much that is wrong with football: 1) lad in half and half scarf, 2) kid with face paint and 3) kid in jester hat.

I see nothing wrong with kids with face paint. What do you see wrong with it? Adults may only wear paint if they go all out like many african fans but kids should be fine no?

Archived