IGNORED

Yeovil V Manu

wendyredredrobin

I've said it before elsewhere but I wish they'd stop the whole 'Joe Edwards Man Utd fan nonsense'. He's not a non-league, part time footballer who also works as a painter and decorator. He's a professional footballer who played nearly every game in the championship last season against some big teams and players.

Such a tinpot mentality from both Yeovil and the media.

I've said it before elsewhere but I wish they'd stop the whole 'Joe Edwards Man Utd fan nonsense'. He's not a non-league, part time footballer who also works as a painter and decorator. He's a professional footballer who played nearly every game in the championship last season against some big teams and players.

Such a tinpot mentality from both Yeovil and the media.

Yup, been done to the death now. Bet he's not looking forward to sitting in the dressing room with his team mates if the score stays like this.

What did the fan say?

Couldn't find it, presume having little snipes at Yeovil. Yeovil replied saying something like 'it must be hard following your team from the sofa each week'. Someone else called them bitter to which they said 'not bitter just get annoyed with people slagging us off'.

Pretty unprofessional to engage in that seeing as it's official club communication. Could never imagine something like that cropping up in the bcfctweets feed.

Couldn't find it, presume having little snipes at Yeovil. Yeovil replied saying something like 'it must be hard following your team from the sofa each week'. Someone else called them bitter to which they said 'not bitter just get annoyed with people slagging us off'.

Pretty unprofessional to engage in that seeing as it's official club communication. Could never imagine something like that cropping up in the bcfctweets feed.

Funny response fair play.

Funny response fair play.

First one yes, second one, no. It was bitter and I'd be pissed off if someone who worked for city used the bcfctweets feed to respond and engage with trolls.

The first tweet was funny and should have been left there. Second one was definitely a nibble

Gary didn't sound happy..... :fear:

I didn't see, turned it over to see if it will be Asrsenal we'll be playing.

I guess as far as Gary is concerned, it's back to unhappy reality now the distraction of the cup is out the way

I didn't see, turned it over to see if it will be Asrsenal we'll be playing.

I guess as far as Gary is concerned, it's back to unhappy reality now the distraction of the cup is out the way

Comment referred to mid match, camera was on him and you could hear him shouting 'Oi...... Oi.......Oi, what the hell was that'

Decent game.  The Glovers could have gone in front with a bit more luck before Man U scored that wonder goal, a couple of good chances for them.

Thought that Simon Gillett had a decent game for them.

Considering the fact that Man U put out a strong team, they did not really show much class at all until that goal - Yeovil closed down very well and were much quicker to the ball in nearly every case.

GJ summed up well in his post match interview as he normally does.  Like the quip about Louis van Gaal having to bring his own drink if he wanted any quality after the game, typical GJ quip (I always liked his quips).

At least we are still in the FA cup though.

I'm in Taunton. Just saw two utter tools bedecked with Man Yoo merchandise like Christmas trees. Both wearing Man Utd flags as capes.

I'm guessing the furthest north they've ever been is North Petherton.

For reasons like this, I'm cheering for the Glovers.

So just because they don't have the same opinion as you, they're utter tools? Live and let live.

Archived