IGNORED

Yeovil V Manu

wendyredredrobin

So just because they don't have the same opinion as you, they're utter tools? Live and let live.

No. Because they were walking around Taunton using two cheap and tacky flags as capes they were utter tools.

I have no time for glory hunters pretending to be "supporters" of clubs from places they have no connection with and have never and will never visit. I happily tell such people this.

No. Because they were walking around Taunton using two cheap and tacky flags as capes they were utter tools.

I have no time for glory hunters pretending to be "supporters" of clubs from places they have no connection with and have never and will never visit. I happily tell such people this.

+2 (me and Horace)

So you know they are not from Manchester then?

However they may still have had a connection with Manchester.

They might. But that doesn't mean that they didn't look like a pair of prize tits walking through a town 250 miles south of Greater Manchester looking like they'd ram-raided Sports Direct's ManYoo aisle.

Archived