IGNORED

Cardiff - Back In Blue [Merged]

UREDS_91

Will be interesting how long Tan sticks around for following this and what would happen if he were to leave or even just stops putting money into the club, think I read somewhere Cardiff's debt levels are at least as high as Portsmouth's when they went into administration.

Interesting one, would be pleased for their fans but they're Cardiff.

On a side note, "Crapdiff"?! That's awful, up there with "Florest", "Swindle" and "Palarse" in embarrassing playground team names. Makes me cringe!

Manure?

buzzing today. Still bridges to build, but we have our club back.

I've spent the last two and a half years arguing against the rebrand; protest marches, letters, emails, songs, boycotts. I went to one game in red, which was a freebie on a mates season ticket, and have one programme, which my missus' dad gave to me. While we were in Red, not one pence of my money went to Tan.

I am ashamed at how it happened, but I can't explain this feeling.

Thanks to those Bristol City supporters who helped us along the way. We are all football fans at the end of the day.

Who are we? BLUE ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cardiff are apparently in talks to change their shirt colour back to blue in time for the game with Fulham... Bit strange, what about the hundreds of thousands Malaysian fans? 

I beiieve there's now a TV equivalent of Photoshop. On Malaysian TV the shirts will look red,

Crack open the champagne!! You must be besides yourself with excitement that they have decided to change your kit back to what it should be anyway.

Nice new red seats you have in your ground by the way. It looks great!

Your fans bent over and sold their souls, all for one season of top flight failure.

Hope it was worth it.

On a side note, "Crapdiff"?! That's awful, up there with "Florest", "Swindle" and "Palarse" in embarrassing playground team names. Makes me cringe!

Nothing childish or cringe worthy about it at all. It's their name.

Better than malay butt munchers or whatever it was anyway.

Crack open the champagne!! You must be besides yourself with excitement that they have decided to change your kit back to what it should be anyway.

Nice new red seats you have in your ground by the way. It looks great!

Your fans bent over and sold their souls, all for one season of top flight failure.

Hope it was worth it.

Not all of them - see Cardiff Black Label's admission that he didn't attend.

CBL like you say a start in the right direction but as a club you shouldn't have ever veered off course in the first place. Not quite time for the champagne just yet, but certainly cause for a glass of Lambrini

Archived