IGNORED

Bristol Sport "disappointed" With Atmosphere At Ag

CyderInACan

We have had a whole thread on this before. Some people just want things to stay they way they are for ever and ever.

Which people and can you identify which posts / threads?

A theme is fans wanting the club to change and improve, the bubble machine was not that change.

We have had a whole thread on this before. Some people just want things to stay they way they are for ever and ever. The people you discuss will continue to do what they do and

No.

I would like to keep some of the things I had at football and Bristol City to boldly improve others = Better gig.

The people you discuss will continue to do what they do and they can't BS with their 10% rule which isn't a rule are changing it.

Which makes your post the testicles.

No.

I would like to keep some of the things I had at football and Bristol City to boldly improve others = Better gig.

The people you discuss will continue to do what they do and they can't BS with their 10% rule which isn't a rule are changing it.

Which makes your post the testicles.

the 10% rule that is actually a rule, with the percentage being variable.

Dizzy club policy like the one with fire resistant flags catching fire in non smoking stands.

Not requirements at every club.

not requirements but a guide, I expect most clubs follow it to an extent, highly doubt it's just ours

Out of interest do you ever see anything positive about the club, as I never see your posts when there isn't something to moan about...

not requirements but a guide, I expect most clubs follow it to an extent, highly doubt it's just ours

Out of interest do you ever see anything positive about the club, as I never see your posts when there isn't something to moan about...

Guides are not national requirements.

I like that Jet chap.

I like Mr Bryan ... One of ours.

Now who is the club? Mr Billingham? Mr Griffiths?

The club isn't them.

Guides are not national requirements.

I like that Jet chap.

I like Mr Bryan ... One of ours.

Now who is the club? Mr Billingham? Mr Griffiths?

The club isn't them.

No they are not, I never said they were but it is realistic to expect that more than just Bristol City follow the guide

? your point isn't really a point

No billingham and griffiths aren't the club, never said they were, i was asking a genuine question.

However I find it amusing seeing adults (not necessarily yourself) throwing a tantrum becuase a comment made by a bristol sport employee that the atmosphere was poor- a statement that is, and has been true for the majority of this season

No they are not, I never said they were but it is realistic to expect that more than just Bristol City follow the guide

? your point isn't really a point

No billingham and griffiths aren't the club, never said they were, i was asking a genuine question.

However I find it amusing seeing adults (not necessarily yourself) throwing a tantrum becuase a comment made by a bristol sport employee that the atmosphere was poor- a statement that is, and has been true for the majority of this season

You played the rule card. It isn't a rule.

A reduction may be appropriate.

Its a strange sketch. This is a multi million pound project, ultra modern, sanitised, chock full of snooping cctv , but add some unreserved seating and boom that will be 10% orf that capacity.

So why is it? What scares them all? Where is the clubs reasoning? Where is the safety advisory groups bods explanation? How about 5% instead?

City do have their own polices tuther clubs don't. Ask around. Its been done to death.

An opinion the atmosphere at football is bombing because of the likes of the Mr Billinghams, but Mr Billingham of BS is already up on high like he is the club.

You played the rule card. It isn't a rule.

A reduction may be appropriate.

Its a strange sketch. This is a multi million pound project, ultra modern, sanitised, chock full of snooping cctv , but add some unreserved seating and boom that will be 10% orf that capacity.

So why is it? Where is the clubs reasoning? Where is the safety advisory groups bods explanation? How about 5% instead?

City do have their own polices tuther clubs don't. Ask aroud. Its been done to death.

An opinion the atmosphere at football is bombing because of the likes of the Mr Billingham, but Mr Billingham is already up on high like he is the club.

I then acknowledged that it isn't a rule, from what I read it looks like it takes into account ease of exit and room to get out but im not well read in that area.

Yes each clubs will have individual policies, but one single club out of 92 following a guide, I think not.

The atmosphere at ashton gate has been shit for years, with occasional exceptions, that isn't billinghams fault. The fans make the atmosphere, not the people behind the scenes, we as fans need to make a better atmosphere instead of looking for everyone else to blame.

The atyeo stand was blamed, but away fans have made and atmosphere, I guess now it's time to blame other people that don't actually have any affect :facepalm:

I then acknowledged that it isn't a rule, from what I read it looks like it takes into account ease of exit and room to get out but im not well read in that area.

Then stop there.

Get well red [sorry couldn't help it]

Confirm every club in an ultra modern stadium enforce these non rules.

Because City have had rules that are lunar ..

City169

The latest on here who is blind to what is going on!

Try visiting WTMS site, you will then see it IS only city enforcing these rules!

not blind to what's going on, I usually try and look at both arguements first, the 10% guide isn't one ive particularly looked at and I was commenting on what I have seen, I have no qualms with people who will debate that, and if I do agree after looking at more information i will be happy to hold my hands up and say im wrong

I do however have a problem with 'grown ups' acting like oversized toddlers because they have been told the truth and didnt like it, in the form of a comment about the atmosphere, I think it's awfully sad really

not blind to what's going on, I usually try and look at both arguements first, the 10% guide isn't one ive particularly looked at and I was commenting on what I have seen, I have no qualms with people who will debate that, and if I do agree after looking at more information i will be happy to hold my hands up and say im wrong

I do however have a problem with 'grown ups' acting like oversized toddlers because they have been told the truth and didnt like it, in the form of a comment about the atmosphere, I think it's awfully sad really

The people in E-block in general are odd, other than a few lads, people have spread out in a similar way to before the re-opening of the Eastend. I'm not annoyed at the comment, this chap can say what he likes. I'm annoyed about his apparent ignorance to the difficulties people have and are facing to create the type of atmosphere we want to. Why oh why is that so difficult to work out?

1 club, that's one for each now :)

1 club, that's one for each now :)

If you use google as suggested clubs big and small really are proceeding down different paths. Accrington, Aldershot, Barrow, Crystal Palace its becoming evident City have a different interpretation of how they relate to elements of support to other clubs.

There is room for considerable improvement.

The people in E-block in general are odd, other than a few lads, people have spread out in a similar way to before the re-opening of the Eastend. I'm not annoyed at the comment, this chap can say what he likes. I'm annoyed about his apparent ignorance to the difficulties people have and are facing to create the type of atmosphere we want to. Why oh why is that so difficult to work out?

its not difficult to work out, even when this thread was started i said his tweet should have been worded better, and looking back at it, a replay on a weeknight when there had been a fatal road traffic accident causing massive delays (which stopped a few people I know from going) wasn't the right time either. However the point he makes is valid. There isn't an uproar when one of the members on here says it, this thread was pretty much made because it wasn't said by one of us- basically throwing toys out of the pram because they didn't like it

this thread was pretty much made because it wasn't said by one of us- basically throwing toys out of the pram because they didn't like it

Not at all City169 (if that IS your real name) no toys were harmed in the making of this thread. It invited comment. Which it has succeeded in doing. Isn't that the point?

Archived