IGNORED

Mk Dons To Announce New Signing......

Vincent Vega

Devante Cole is the rumour now

Given the profile Robinson gave the signing if it turns out to be a loan of a youth i'd not really class that as 'exciting signing' and I'd be pretty miffed.

Devante looks a good prospect, good record at Barnsley and in a more creative team perhaps he would be a very regular scorer. However think Robinson maybe over egged it a bit... if it is him.

Given the profile Robinson gave the signing if it turns out to be a loan of a youth i'd not really class that as 'exciting signing' and I'd be pretty miffed.

Devante looks a good prospect, good record at Barnsley and in a more creative team perhaps he would be a very regular scorer. However think Robinson maybe over egged it a bit... if it is him.

Not an exciting signing , so guaranteed to have the game of his life against us and probably bag a hat trick!

Some suggesting it could be Chuba akpom. Wouldn't mind him down the gate as another option to Agard. Very good prospect and my understanding his contract comes to an end in the summer. Arsenal want to tie him down but maybe a good time to get him on board as he may not see his future at arsenal

Some suggesting it could be Chuba akpom. Wouldn't mind him down the gate as another option to Agard. Very good prospect and my understanding his contract comes to an end in the summer. Arsenal want to tie him down but maybe a good time to get him on board as he may not see his future at arsenal

Isn't he in and around the first team at arsenal

Wasn't aware of that. All the same, he's one of those players whos a bit in limbo as like afobe, may not necessarily be given a proper chance at arsenal so needs to leave to build his career. Type of player we should be after moving forward

He hasn't scored a league goal while out on loan but I can't say I've watched much of him,

I doubt they are in for him I think it will be cole

I'd rather they be in for Cole. Cole isn't as much of a threat. Hasn't exactly lit up the league at Barnsley. He is young though and likely to be good in years to come.

He was good for them during a poor period and highly thought of at Man City be dangerous to write him off

Archived