IGNORED

Would You Post If You Couldn't Hide Behind A Pseudonym?

Jesus

Am sure someone who saw or referred to Tetbury Massive's post with his, name address etc etc is wondering where they have gone?

Simply, as noble a gesture it was it wasn't wise posting all that on such an open forum.

I'm sure if anyone wants those details if you drop TM a pm he will more than gladly give it to you

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  :disapointed2se:

Am sure someone who saw or referred to Tetbury Massive's post with his, name address etc etc is wondering where they have gone?

Simply, as noble a gesture it was it wasn't wise posting all that on such an open forum.

I'm sure if anyone wants those details if you drop TM a pm he will more than gladly give it to you

The only bit true was the SEBASTIAN bit.... :whistle2: !!!

I saw Stu from Pilnin on Sunday, it turns out he knows my brother who is a well known poster on here..... ;)

Haha, thats right - I remember Tommy and his group of cronies... And a certain messy day on my birthday where we got chased by the police. Good times.

Yea I see Stu from time to time.

Were you with us at Gloucester train station, where the bus driver...

That was something!

Of course I would! What I write I believe in, I don't post to wind people up or piss people off just to air my opinions. I have lived most of my life standing by what I believe in, I have a screen name because I was asked to when I registered and for no other reason.

What is cyber bullying?

Lots of people have mobile phones and use apps like Facebook,Viber, Instagram, WhatsApp and Twitter. Cyber bullying is all about using the internet via mobile phones, laptops and other technology to bully people. It includes:

• sending or posting abusive messages, comments, tests or emails
  • making silent calls

Often cyber bullies feel braver because they can't be seen, but it can be the most traceable form of bullying because there's evidence that it's happened.

Dolls and I debate all of the time, and more often than not, I actually agree with what she is saying (don't tell her) , but I'm a firm believer in taking the opposite view in a debate to sometimes "get it" fully.  Might sound random to some.

Awww, you love me really :D

My name is not Harry, but it is a nickname I've had since I was 12.

Lots of people at the ground know me as Harry.

Anything I say on here I would say in person and have done.

I've met Dave Lloyd before on numerous occasions and introduced myself as Harry.

I've argued for hours and hours with posters on here whom I didn't know, whom I later met in person and whom I would now call a good mate (particular reference to the much vaunted NickJ).

I've no issue with forum anonymity, but I have no issue with people knowing who I am. I'll say what I want and will happily back it up in person.

Harry does what he wants ! :laugh:

There are commercial reasons why it wouldn't always be wise for me to post under my own name. If I attain the goal of taking early retirement before I drop dead, I will change my board name to my real name.

At least six people on this board know me (and I've worked out the identity of another one who hasn't clocked he knows me!) so it's not a huge secret.

If you run a company, though, it's not always wise to have statements some might take offence at, out there with your name on. Especially as I sometimes comment on the industry that provides my bread and butter.

Countless men have tried and failed on that one.  Congratulations chap.

She thinks I'm 'cute' :sad26: :sad26: :sad26: :sad26: :sad26: :sad26: :sad26: :sad26: :sad26: :sad26:

Haha, I'm a married man now Collis.  I was a bit of a machine back then. Shes married now too isn't she?

I've not trawled through all the replies, but I wouldn't post if I didn't have a pseudonym.

In my job I need to remain balanced and, to a degree, impartial at all times. I'd rather post on a Bristol City fans' forum freely and without needing to abide by those two principles.

That's just a personal choice - and the privilege of remaining anonymous is not one I abuse.

I've not trawled through all the replies, but I wouldn't post if I didn't have a pseudonym.

In my job I need to remain balanced and, to a degree, impartial at all times. I'd rather post on a Bristol City fans' forum freely and without needing to abide by those two principles.

That's just a personal choice - and the privilege of remaining anonymous is not one I abuse.

I follow a journalist City fan on twitter....now you shall forever be that person in my eyes!

Archived