IGNORED

Everything Diafra Sakho/west Ham Related (Merged)

HoldenBall

I haven't read anything official from the FA that the ruling is nothing to do with them or that WHU are in the clear.

I think we should wait for a response from them to whatever action CIty have taken.

West Ham have been strangely quiet aswell!

Agree, time to move on.

One of those occasions where technicalities win, there is a sour taste in the mouth and you know 'life's not fair'. If you believe in it, then hope karma will eventually balance everything out. Otherwise just take me word for it, WH just aren't worth getting angry over.

We have bigger things to fry, starting with MKD this weekend.

Oh the irony red raw! Have you any idea of my qualifications? No thought not! Anyway I'll be off now before my personal moderator orders me to stop posting! Enjoy your pointless chats with your fellow members of the happy clapping,bullying tight as club that is otib! Oh and persist in the delusional believe that anybody in authority gives a 4x what anybody on this forum says! In the meantime I'm going to talk to a imaginary hedgehog who amazingly can speak English! Good luck flower!

Oh the irony red raw! Have you any idea of my qualifications? No thought not! Anyway I'll be off now before my personal moderator orders me to stop posting! Enjoy your pointless chats with your fellow members of the happy clapping,bullying tight as club that is otib! Oh and persist in the delusional believe that anybody in authority gives a 4x what anybody on this forum says! In the meantime I'm going to talk to a imaginary hedgehog who amazingly can speak English! Good luck flower!

Someone forgot their medication..

Whatever qualifications you may have, English grammar isn't likely to be one of them!

Shut the door on your way out blossom

Suprised that people have been stupid enough to respond to a Swindon fan who is blatantly on a wind up! Oth most of the posters on this forum aren't particularly intelligent!

I think the West Ham scenario hit a nerve with our cheating bastard Swindle friend, and that's what prompted them to post.

Think we'd all like to move on but that doesn't mean to say we haven't been cheated.

I fully expect SL to press for compensation which is more than can be expected from that classless act up the M4.

Actually wtfigo your reply was totally sensible so apologies to you! I shouldn't have been drawn into a argument with the muppets that constitute most of this forum, but i stand by my opinion that it was stupid to take the bite of a Swindon fan who was blatantly fishing! Our time to speak to Swindon fans will come in early April!

Actually wtfigo your reply was totally sensible so apologies to you! I shouldn't have been drawn into a argument with the muppets that constitute most of this forum, but i stand by my opinion that it was stupid to take the bite of a Swindon fan who was blatantly fishing! Our time to speak to Swindon fans will come in early April!

When they shall be DESTROYED.

Boooooooo!

Who deleted my post?! Have a sense of humour mods for Christ sake

I deleted it.  We have a sense of humour believe me.  It was what you had written without starring out the words.  If you think about it, it was hardly appropriate, trying to wind swindle up or not.

Oh the bullys on this forum! Btw my name is tim bird! What's your names? :laugh: no, thought not!

So some people note that the poster who accused other forum members of being unintelligent, has created a post that appears to display a lack of intelligence and this has been construed as bullying by the original poster. Is there a emoticon that denotes irony?

Why don't you just shut up and do one back too your little hole in Stroud........ no one cares and your as bad as robbored............. 

I can't see this being a compensation issue, only a replay/expulsion or West Ham fine by the FA.

The FIFA ruling was nothing to do with us or the FA.

It will be up to us to prove to the FA that West Ham broke an FA rule (remember Sakho was a registered player) and ask them to apply a remedy.

We have not heard any official statement from the FA, City or WHU and the West Brom/WHU tie has hardly got a mention on TV.

There is no mention at all on the Official WHU site about the FIFA ruling and it will be interesting if Sam does the normal PL managers SKY interview today.

Archived