IGNORED

Swindon's Reputation

Ian M

Never been cocky, just called you lot out on a few things (like you wouldn't have hoards of fans in the home stands when we played you at the County Ground.....and you didn't. And Ashton Gate hasn't suddenly become the Al Sami Yen Stadium and us poor Swindon fans and players are going to think we're in hell....it hasn't and we'll all be fine). You need to gain a bit of perspective, you're Bristol City, nothing more, nothing less, nothing special.

We arent special, you're ones who try and rake moons from town ponds. Thats what you call special.

Never been cocky, just called you lot out on a few things (like you wouldn't have hoards of fans in the home stands when we played you at the County Ground.....and you didn't. And Ashton Gate hasn't suddenly become the Al Sami Yen Stadium and us poor Swindon fans and players are going to think we're in hell....it hasn't and we'll all be fine). You need to gain a bit of perspective, you're Bristol City, nothing more, nothing less, nothing special.

you won't be in hell in bristol....

when you get back to swindon is when it will sink in that you are in hell...

Thanks for the reminder, without a little realism from the likes of you we'd be getting carried away with ourselves. Now then, what's your realism on yourselves?

I'll give you a starter,  you've spent 62 years in the third tier of English football out of 87. On Wikipedia, your rivals are listed as Rovers, Reading and Oxford, also traditional third tier football clubs. We might be nothing special but, you are nothing.

One Team, on 10 Feb 2015 - 10:53 PM, said:

The OP makes a valid point.

"As good as this promotion campaign is, and as attractive as the football is, it is nowhere near as enjoyable or as fun as the Johnson and Ward promotion seasons (purely from an atmosphere point of view)."

One Team

"That's the point in trying to make. We should be buzzing, but I can't say I massively look forward to going to each home game....as it's so flat and dull.

I'm just glad and thankful the players are doing there part"

**** me, you're even talking about it amongst yourselves on another thread. I rest my case. Debate over. See you in April for a little but of shouting and some loud clapping.

Someone is cracking up :laugh:

Archived