IGNORED

Wembley Tickets (Merged So Many Times We've Lost Count!)

David Scott

Waiting for tickets  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can I have the address? I need to send a humorous photo to Cyril Fletcher. You won't believe it but my **** has a close resemblance to a potato!

I can see the amiable goon chortling in his Chesterfield as he shares my hilarious snap with the nation.

Are there any other reads who would gladly double their license fee too?

Made me think of this 

and this

Judging by replies on here and comments from friends it seems like they are being despatched block by block

Dont know how they are doing it but received nothing yet............opened the front door this morning and found a breeze block delivered by Jewsons, will that be accepted at the turnstile :laugh:

If they are block by block, I am in 106. Anyone else in this block got theirs yet. I haven't. Not worried yet but I would just like to look at them!

I ordered five tickets in block 106 and they have not arrived in the post yet, so you are not alone Marmite.

I am not worried - YET !

Ordered 8 tickets in the opening half hour of sales and just had 4 turn up in the post. The other 4 are for a different block though so assuming they are being posted separately.

Great effort from City all round so far with those numbers, can we surpass the 40k mark?

Apparently 38,500 sold according to the site 

Fantastic effort.  I was sceptical that we would even reach 30,000. 

I'm not one who really buys into the 'big club/sleeping giant'...but 39,000 for a pretty meaningless trophy given that we've been to Wembley fairly recently is very, very impressive....and shows the obvious potential here if we can grab a period of success.

Fantastic effort.  I was sceptical that we would even reach 30,000. 

I'm not one who really buys into the 'big club/sleeping giant'...but 39,000 for a pretty meaningless trophy given that we've been to Wembley fairly recently is very, very impressive....and shows the obvious potential here if we can grab a period of success.

If 39,000 people are willing to drive 2 hours to watch us play Walsall, imagine how many would want to watch us play Man Utd at home in the Premier League....

I'm not half getting twitchy waiting for these tickets (ordered on third day of initial allocation)

Sir Colby, understand your feeling old man, butler brought the post in on the salver at breakfast and all that was on there was a begging letter, b****y nuisance that the Post Office return them undelivered :ranting:

Archived