IGNORED

Wembley Tickets (Merged So Many Times We've Lost Count!)

David Scott

Waiting for tickets  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Are you also in block 526? If so perhaps tickets are being sent out in blocks, not necessarily when bought?

I'm in block 526 and bought on the very first day of ST sales (16th Feb). Nothing yet. Pretty rubbish that it looks like it'll be best part of a month from purchase to ticket delivery.

So it turns out I've bought tickets in the VERY last block they are sending out.

Am I being paranoid by thinking instead of spending the morning having a leisurely brunch and a few pints around Marylebone, I'm now likely to be in a queue outside Wembley to collect re-prints consisting mainly of block 524-526ers?!

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/wembley-ticket-sales-to-end-on-monday-2331734.aspx

Just seen this on the OS under Wembley info; apologies if this has been posted before, I haven't seen it and I'm not trawling back to find out:

For clarification, tickets are being dispatched in this order: lower tier, north to south; upper tier, north to south (It is not dependent on the date on which tickets were purchased).

After sales finish on Monday, a dedicated Ticketmaster customer service phone number will be launched for fans to contact with any ticketing queries.

So it turns out I've bought tickets in the VERY last block they are sending out.

Am I being paranoid by thinking instead of spending the morning having a leisurely brunch and a few pints around Marylebone, I'm now likely to be in a queue outside Wembley to collect re-prints consisting mainly of block 524-526ers?!

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/wembley-ticket-sales-to-end-on-monday-2331734.aspx

No, I have the same sense of foreboding about it.

Archived