IGNORED

Wembley Tickets (Merged So Many Times We've Lost Count!)

David Scott

Waiting for tickets  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

From the Walsall forum...

I sent wembley an email yesterday asking how many tickets had been sold on top of the 70000 that the clubs have sold. They have just responded and said the expected attendance is 78000!

That would be absolutely brilliant if true!

Quite incredible! Fair play to both clubs' supporters.

That would top the 76k sell out Vs Stoke at the old Wembley.

Another day, postman just been,still no tickets.

I'm finding it incredible that an organisation as big as ticket master can be this incompetent.

Call the hotline 0333 321 3115. I did and was told mine were only printed and posted yesterday afternoon, so should be with me by Thursday. Really hope so, as the prospect of having to queue to collect tickets at Wembley is not at all good.

These tickets were on an extract which was incomplete. Your tickets are therefore being posted today

Has the same reply yesterday and tickets arrived this morning so I'm sure people who have also had this message will get tickets in the next day or so

Thanks to Dolly for the effort she's put in to help us out!

can't believe how iv felt for all the people still waiting for tickets.

hope everyone of you gets there ok.

I have seen the city at bla,bla bla bla also seen us in bla bla bla final's

I won't be there, not because I think its tin pot! friends and family will be there I wish I could be.

I just hope my mate gets his internet sorted so I can watch all you lovely city fans at wemberley!!!!

Returned from the match to find my tickets waiting for me,thank goodness, why oh why couldn't ticketmaster have sent them earlier :protest:

Cos until Monday when queries started getting sent their way, they hadn't realised there had been an error with some of the printing for certain dates. The queries meant this was realised and a lot less people will have to queue at Wembley than might have first had to :)

Cos until Monday when queries started getting sent their way, they hadn't realised there had been an error with some of the printing for certain dates. The queries meant this was realised and a lot less people will have to queue at Wembley than might have first had to :)

Dolly you're worrying us posting at this time of night.......dont fall asleep at Wembley :fastasleep:

Archived