IGNORED

Wembley Tickets (Merged So Many Times We've Lost Count!)

David Scott

Waiting for tickets  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right, i've been asked to post the following by my contact at ticketmaster

If you haven't had your tickets today please either PM me on here with the name you booked the tickets under, the block and seat numbers, and the date you booked them, and they will look up your booking and let me know where your tickets are.

If you don't have enough posts to send a PM email me at Marie@bristolcityst.org.uk with the same information and I will get back to you.

Hope that helps :)

Right, i've been asked to post the following by my contact at ticketmaster

If you haven't had your tickets today please either PM me on here with the name you booked the tickets under, the block and seat numbers, and the date you booked them, and they will look up your booking and let me know where your tickets are.

If you don't have enough posts to send a PM email me at Marie@bristolcityst.org.uk with the same information and I will get back to you.

Hope that helps :)

Brace! brace!

20,000 pm's coming your way..

Thanks for the info.

Just to say those of you who have PM'd and emailed me so far today, I am working on getting a response to your queries whilst doing me job, will be in touch when I can, or ticketmaster may be in touch themselves

Trying me best!

Well done Dolly......to all those who have asked for her help, she is a stalwart and helped me out last week, give her time, she has her own job to do as well as help us :clap:

Thanks for your help with this DM.

However, not the response I was hoping for from TicketMaster:

Unfortunately the ticket stock is hard stock from Wembley which can only be reprinted by them. They have asked for a list of any reprints and will only print them for collection from 11am on the day of the event through to half time. I am sorry they have not reached you yet but they may still turn up and were fulfilled on 4th and 5th March via standard post.

Astonishingly she seems to harbour some actual belief that tickets posted 12 days ago are still 'en-route'. I have requested confirmation of refund of postage fee for the 9 tickets - over 2 separate bookings - that have gone astray but I don't hold much hope.

Looks like if you haven't got them yet then you will be queueing - with me - on Sunday when beers should be flowing.

Thanks for your help with this DM.

However, not the response I was hoping for from TicketMaster:

Unfortunately the ticket stock is hard stock from Wembley which can only be reprinted by them. They have asked for a list of any reprints and will only print them for collection from 11am on the day of the event through to half time. I am sorry they have not reached you yet but they may still turn up and were fulfilled on 4th and 5th March via standard post.

Astonishingly she seems to harbour some actual belief that tickets posted 12 days ago are still 'en-route'. I have requested confirmation of refund of postage fee for the 9 tickets - over 2 separate bookings - that have gone astray but I don't hold much hope.

Looks like if you haven't got them yet then you will be queueing - with me - on Sunday when beers should be flowing.

How did they get your e mail address?

I have heard nothing since my PM to Dolly.

I will be seriously p***ed off if I have to get there early and queue. The whole day has been arranged with some sight seeing with my grandson.

Any idea as to how many lost tickets involved?

How did they get your e mail address?

I have heard nothing since my PM to Dolly.

I will be seriously p***ed off if I have to get there early and queue. The whole day has been arranged with some sight seeing with my grandson.

Any idea as to how many lost tickets involved?

Not sure how many may be lost. I contacted DM and she was very efficient and they are obviously working through the list which is a worry in itself.

This e-mail went to the address of the person who bought the tickets.

Thanks Dolly. Great work. If only you worked for ticket master... sounds like they need all the help they can get.

This is my rather focusing response:

Good afternoon Mr

These tickets were on an extract which was incomplete. Your tickets are therefore being posted today

Wtf does that actually mean?

Thanks Dolly. Great work. If only you worked for ticket master... sounds like they need all the help they can get.

This is my rather focusing response:

Good afternoon Mr

These tickets were on an extract which was incomplete. Your tickets are therefore being posted today

Wtf does that actually mean?

Same reply I just received!

Getting worried I have the confirmation e-mail but can not find anything in my Ticketmaster account or City account,anyone know where I can confirm my booking ? It all seems a farce, I thought that Ticketmaster could handle all this but it seems that I was wrong.  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:   

Archived