IGNORED

Wembley Tickets (Merged So Many Times We've Lost Count!)

David Scott

Waiting for tickets  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Admin

Thanks Dolly,I still live in hope that they may come tomorrow!

There is always hope!

Remember a few years back was given two tickets for the companies box at Wembley - they went missing in the post, and were delivered on the morning of the game

Got to agree that DM has been a great help. The lad I spoke to at Ticketmaster was also very polite, but basically couldn't explain why 2 separate orders made on separate days to the same address have not arrived. 

Firstly they said the tickets had been posted on 3rd March, and then he admitted they found a sack 'under a desk' - I kid you not - that hadn't been posted and were now on their way. He also basically admitted that the reason they mention the Thursday thing is so there is no option for them to post reprints.

The worrying thing is how many people this has affected, it can't just be a dodgy postman or a mis-sorting at the PO. And I was assured that postage fees would be refunded after the event.

I am now resigned to having to queue at Wembley at 11.00am on Sunday, although he assured that extra ticket offices would be open.

HE DID SAY THAT YOU CAN ONLY REQUEST REPRINTS BY PHONE UP UNTIL FRIDAY AT 5.00PM. I would imagine anybody that has not done so may face a whole load of hassle on Sunday.

Got to agree that DM has been a great help. The lad I spoke to at Ticketmaster was also very polite, but basically couldn't explain why 2 separate orders made on separate days to the same address have not arrived. 

Firstly they said the tickets had been posted on 3rd March, and then he admitted they found a sack 'under a desk' - I kid you not - that hadn't been posted and were now on their way. He also basically admitted that the reason they mention the Thursday thing is so there is no option for them to post reprints.

The worrying thing is how many people this has affected, it can't just be a dodgy postman or a mis-sorting at the PO. And I was assured that postage fees would be refunded after the event.

I am now resigned to having to queue at Wembley at 11.00am on Sunday, although he assured that extra ticket offices would be open.

HE DID SAY THAT YOU CAN ONLY REQUEST REPRINTS BY PHONE UP UNTIL FRIDAY AT 5.00PM. I would imagine anybody that has not done so may face a whole load of hassle on Sunday.

What number did you call mate? I spoke to someone at the club, and they said I could now collect at 11am on Sunday.  I'm worried that this hasn't been done properly and I'm going to be stuck.  Maybe I should phone TM too to make 100% sure.

Glad peoples tickets are arriving. Hopefully a bunch more will be there tomorrow following the March 2nd mix up.

Thanks for all the kind words and messages I've had from people. No problem helping fellow City fans out at all. :)

Well, I ordered mine on 5th March, and today (19th) they still haven't arrived. Have decided they've either been (a) lost in the post or (b) never sent, so have cancelled them and will have to go through the rigmarole of picking them up on the day. What a pain, not to mention worry. Not best pleased, it has to be said.  :grr:

Ticketmaster told me there's no problem with delayed/lost tickets, so hopefully there won't be long queues at the ticket office. My own view is that something has gone wrong at source. For instance, when I booked my tickets online, the TM website 'forced' me to fill in all the address line fields before I could move on to the next page. So I had to put my house number on lines 2 & 3, as well as address line 1. Maybe this was too much for Royal Mail to handle? (TM has confirmed all details of my address were A-OK, however.)

Archived