IGNORED

Wembley Tickets (Merged So Many Times We've Lost Count!)

David Scott

Waiting for tickets  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Unfortunately the ticket stock is hard stock from Wembley which can only be reprinted by them. They have asked for a list of any reprints and will only print them for collection from 11am on the day of the event through to half time. I am sorry they have not reached you yet but they may still turn up and were fulfilled on 4th and 5th March via standard post"

Ticketmaster, FA controlled Wembley and the Royal Mail? With those three involved I have utmost faith.

I'll be calling the hotline tomorrow, assuming we actually get a number, still no sign of my 9 tickets for block 506...

My dad spent ages on the phone to ticketmaster today, got cut off and then got through to someone rude and unhelpful. Basically he got nowhere, better information on this thread. If you do, take a chill pill before trying because dad was livid at the end. Our tickets ordered first day of general sale and within the first hour, sounds like this may be the issue.

Responses to those emails/PM's I've had so far today should now be being received via email.

Hope I have been of some help today :)

You've been very helpful. Not totally sure I'm confident on the update I received from TM but will cross my fingers. Thanks again.

I have got my tickets but keep reading through this thread to see how many we have sold and it must be said what an absolute gem dollymarie is!! helping people out for no other reason than being helpful fair play :clap:  :clap: :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  

I have got my tickets but keep reading through this thread to see how many we have sold and it must be said what an absolute gem dollymarie is!! helping people out for no other reason than being helpful fair play :clap:  :clap: :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Dame Marie of dolly, in the birthday honours list.

I have got my tickets but keep reading through this thread to see how many we have sold and it must be said what an absolute gem dollymarie is!! helping people out for no other reason than being helpful fair play :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::clap:

I second your post,Dollymarie is going out of her way to help us fellow fans.

She deserves a medal.

I second your post,Dollymarie is going out of her way to help us fellow fans.

She deserves a medal.

And I third it, very helpful girl and if I was younger would go round and sort out the problem she has with her Vivo Box ( whats one of them :ill: :ill: :laughcont: :laughcont: )

I'm 35 you cheeky b******s :P

The TiVo box is thankfully now behaving itself.

I've been asked to post the following (and yes I really am awake at this time!)

Ticketmaster are still fulfilling bookings and dispatching tickets up until 18th March and this includes tickets booked across a variety of dates. A large batch of tickets for bookings from 1st to 2nd March were sent yesterday.

Basically there was an error at ticketmasters end with bookings made on the 2nd of March which meant that everybodies bookings are safe but the tickets weren't sent to be printed. They have now realised this and have sent those out Mon/Tues.

If you did order yours that day then your tickets should be with you Weds/Thursday.

Glad to help people. Someone's gotta do it. Now if Ticketmaster could ensure my concert tickets for later in the year arrive, that'd be great :D

Ticketmaster are world leaders in the ticketing industry and will ensure a seamless sales process for supporters according to the club's website... except I ordered mine (and got emailed confirmation) over two weeks ago now. Still nothing in today's post, despite the club themselves telling me that "I should get them by Monday" (yesterday).

Should I start getting worried? Anyone else in the same boat? The club's telephone lines are constantly engaged, and Ticketmaster's customer service is appallingly bad - they don't want to/can't give any assurances about my particular query.

Can someone - anyone! - update me?

Block 519 - two tickets. (And Coach 42)

*** MERGED IN THE HOPE THAT YOU WILL SEE POST #1346 AND IT APPLIES TO YOU ***

Thank you mods...!

I also can update, having spoken to a (credit where credit's due) helpful TM advisor. This new info may be of benefit to others. Note that I bought my tickets (block 519) on 5th March (not 2nd), and they were printed on 6th March... but TM don't know if/when they've been sent yet.

New TM/BCFC Hotline: Tel 0333 321 3115

They suggest you wait until Thursday for a postal drop. If you still haven't got your tickets by then, TM will reprint them for you to pick up at Wembley Stadium on match day. Note that the original ticket will effectively become null and void at the turnstile, so you WILL have to use the new, reprinted version if you order it.

The tickets will be available for collection form the EAST TICKET OFFICE on match day, which is on level B1. Map here - http://www.wembleystadium.com/PDF/WS_Level-B1_Map.pdf

Hope this helps...

Ticketmaster are world leaders in the ticketing industry and will ensure a seamless sales process for supporters according to the club's website... except I ordered mine (and got emailed confirmation) over two weeks ago now. Still nothing in today's post, despite the club themselves telling me that "I should get them by Monday" (yesterday).

Should I start getting worried? Anyone else in the same boat? The club's telephone lines are constantly engaged, and Ticketmaster's customer service is appallingly bad - they don't want to/can't give any assurances about my particular query.

Can someone - anyone! - update me?

Just called that hotline number myself, they say mine were sent out yesterday, so hopefully should arrive in time, but if not got them by Friday to call back and will have to collect from ground (which I really want to not have to do, as queues could be massive).

Block 519 - two tickets. (And Coach 42)

*** MERGED IN THE HOPE THAT YOU WILL SEE POST #1346 AND IT APPLIES TO YOU ***

Thank you mods...!

I also can update, having spoken to a (credit where credit's due) helpful TM advisor. This new info may be of benefit to others. Note that I bought my tickets (block 519) on 5th March (not 2nd), and they were printed on 6th March... but TM don't know if/when they've been sent yet.

New TM/BCFC Hotline: Tel 0333 321 3115

They suggest you wait until Thursday for a postal drop. If you still haven't got your tickets by then, TM will reprint them for you to pick up at Wembley Stadium on match day. Note that the original ticket will effectively become null and void at the turnstile, so you WILL have to use the new, reprinted version if you order it.

The tickets will be available for collection form the EAST TICKET OFFICE on match day, which is on level B1. Map here - http://www.wembleystadium.com/PDF/WS_Level-B1_Map.pdf

Hope this helps...

Archived