IGNORED

Wembley Tickets (Merged So Many Times We've Lost Count!)

David Scott

Waiting for tickets  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My 8 arrived at 11am today

1 company organising 40,000 tickets being posted out, using what looks like a process that is still quite manual - a company that deals with large scale ticketing operations and they're stuffing envelopes which I guess is why it's taking a while

Maybe our ticketing system isn't that bad after all

Ordered 11 by 9.00am the first day and still waiting.

With one big queue at TM for the first train which apparently now is a free for all and the possibility of having to queue at Wembley for the tickets, this day might not turn out as I planned!

I dont quite know why people are going on about the tickets continuously!

It's very common for ticketmaster tickets to arrive on the week/a few days before the actual event itself.
There's still a while to go before the match! I would imagine that a lot of the tickets will arrive next week to be honest!

If you're that worried, just get in touch with them and ask them whats going so that you can start feeling a little less anxious!!!!!!! It's not difficult!

It's very common for ticketmaster tickets to arrive on the week/a few days before the actual event itself.

There's still a while to go before the match! I would imagine that a lot of the tickets will arrive next week to be honest!

If you're that worried, just get in touch with them and ask them whats going so that you can start feeling a little less anxious!!!!!!! It's not difficult!

I wasn't worried at first but seeing as being delivered to my brothers house in Bicester (as couldn't change delivery address, another gripe!!) they really need to arrive before Sat so he can bring them to Bristol before Gills match so they can be further distributed!!

And a mate has been ringing Ticketmaster constantly this week as in similar position - they have been less than helpful!

They refer you to Bristol Sport who say not to worry, there will be a hotline from Monday. Fandabeedozy, its 2015, computers etc,ordered mine last day of ST and still waiting, progress.......my a**

BREAKING NEWS.........TICKETMASTER HAVE CONFIRMED THAT IF YOU DONT RECEIVE YOUR TICKETS BY NEXT MONDAY, YOU WILL HAVE TO PICK THEM UP FROM THEIR OUTLET AT WEMBLEY STADIUM.  FOR BRISTOL CITY GO TO THE RED BOOTH AND FOR WALSALL GO TO THE uhhhh  uhhhhh RED BOOTH

ticket%20booths_zps3ue1qdns.jpg

DONT YOU FEEL PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF THE HIGH PAID TECHNOLOGICAL AGE :bones: :bones: :bones: :bones:

So, I have now received my tickets for the match, but not for the coach (which were booked at the same time). Can anyone tell me if Ticketmaster are sending coach tickets, or do I just need the confirmation printout?

sure I read you won't get tickets for the coach but you use your confirmation letter

Also what is your source of this information oldstandrobin?  Can't find it on the official site or eticketing page

April Fool.........oops its only march. Seriously, Bristol Sport HAVE told me that Ticketmaster will be setting up a Customer Service line from Monday to deal with those who havent received their tickets. When I asked the guy at BS about why it is taking 3 weeks to send them out he said BS were working with Ticketmaster to get the tickets out and that duplicate tickets would be issued and nobody would miss the match, he couldnt confirm the mechanics of people getting them so I suspect that a modicum of panic could be setting in, I might be wrong but I have been dealing with BCFC for so long now, both as a supporter and a supplier, that I am not convinced about anything I hear from them. However the good news is the money was debited to my Credit Card straightaway.

Archived