IGNORED

Wembley Tickets (Merged So Many Times We've Lost Count!)

David Scott

Waiting for tickets  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you go by the results so far, just over a third of the fanbase haven't recieved their tickets as of yet, and if they don't before the game that would leave a queue of around 13,000 people at Wembley!

Obviously can't get much from under 100 answers but it's still pretty shocking with just over a week until the game.

I think what really annoys a lot of us , is that tickets went on sale about 3 weeks ago, surely in any business that is to allow you to send out the goods (tickets) well in time for the event. A lot of us have had to make arrangements for the day, in my case, hire a minibus, pay the deposit, and this weekend pay the balance, all this and we havent got the items we ordered WELL IN ADVANCE. I have 3 different parties travelling with me and to date NONE have received their tickets. I am one of the old school that collected vouchers at certain games and queued for hours, but as you left the queue you had the tickets IN YOUR HANDS. God help us if we ever become Big League again if this is how we will be treated

I dont quite know why people are going on about the tickets continuously!

It's very common for ticketmaster tickets to arrive on the week/a few days before the actual event itself.

There's still a while to go before the match! I would imagine that a lot of the tickets will arrive next week to be honest!

If you're that worried, just get in touch with them and ask them whats going so that you can start feeling a little less anxious!!!!!!! It's not difficult!

i did exactly this about two hrs ago....and was told a whole host of lies

I would love to hear what excuses they gave?

was told i had rang the wrong number...

was also told upper tier tickets were the last to be sent out...that doesn't seem to be the case

the woman i spoke to also said there wasn't a designated number to ring..

last week i was informed my tickets were ready to go & have now been told they are not even printed yet...

i bought the tickets at 9am on first day of priority sales...so why the delay of nearly a month

Ordered 11 by 9.00am the first day and still waiting.

With one big queue at TM for the first train which apparently now is a free for all and the possibility of having to queue at Wembley for the tickets, this day might not turn out as I planned!

502 Upper Tier

*** Update ***

My 11 tickets booked on the first day have arrived this afternoon, front of block 502

Brought my tickets on the very  1st day of sales and they haven't arrived yet. I was critical of the club decesion to use Ticketmaster and now they looked like they have fxucked up big if we now got to use a  a special hotline to chase up our tickets.  

I am still waiting for mine, Club says there will be a hotline available Monday for those still not got their tickets and you may have to collect them at Wembley before the game... just wondering how many not got theirs and therefore how big the queue at Wembley could be!

This is an utter disgrace .

I wasn't worried at first but seeing as being delivered to my brothers house in Bicester (as couldn't change delivery address, another gripe!!) they really need to arrive before Sat so he can bring them to Bristol before Gills match so they can be further distributed!!

And a mate has been ringing Ticketmaster constantly this week as in similar position - they have been less than helpful!

In other words....a bunch of ***** !

*** Update ***

My 11 tickets booked on the first day have arrived this afternoon, front of block 502

Today after being told by Ticketmaster to contact BS where the recorded message informs that the backlog should be received in the next 7 days the tickets dropped on the mat this afternoon. Block 502 as well!

I dont quite know why people are going on about the tickets continuously!

It's very common for ticketmaster tickets to arrive on the week/a few days before the actual event itself.

There's still a while to go before the match! I would imagine that a lot of the tickets will arrive next week to be honest!

If you're that worried, just get in touch with them and ask them whats going so that you can start feeling a little less anxious!!!!!!! It's not difficult!

The club should of sold the tickets themselves and not whore them out to a ticket tout.  I should have been able buy and collect my tickets from the club shop, its not difficult.

Just a thought, why can those who haven't received yet kind of "check in on line" and print off their tickets like you do when flying abroad and print off your bar code that would then scan at the turnstile thus avoiding all the need to a) wait for tickets b) post them in the first place (now wait for all the I haven't got a printer) if this was done from the start with everyone issued an individual barcode as you get when you "check in" then surely it would be cheaper and no one sat their waiting for the ticketmaster carrier pigeon to arrive! may be one to suggest to Bristol Sport going forward.

Brought my tickets on the very  1st day of sales and they haven't arrived yet. I was critical of the club decesion to use Ticketmaster and now they looked like they have fxucked up big if we now got to use a  a special hotline to chase up our tickets.

I'm the same as you, bought tickets on the first day, although they finally arrived today.

Archived