IGNORED

Dean Saunders-Pre Bristol City Game

CTRed

Comes across as a smug idiot in this. His comments about us near the end that we have "lots of Championship players on big wages & a big budget" & who will be "coming here tomorrow expecting to just walk off with the points" all said with a childish smirk on his face. Would love to smash them tomorrow!!!

Remind me Dean......how many of our players were playing in the Championship last season??? Oh yeah that's right....none! (Our two 35 year olds were at championship clubs, didn't play & were loaned out)

Will be extremely tough tomorrow, despite many thinking it will probably be a walkover, although I don't rate Saunders as a manager.

But more nonsense about our budget, couldn't save Wolves from dropping to league 1 with a team full of players on 40 grand a week could you Deano?!

Utter ****wit, when he was in charge of Wolves a Baggies supporting mate said his post match local radio interviews were the dumbest he'd ever heard.

In one game they were a goal down then equalised before conceding the winning goal. Afterwards he said once we scored I could only see us winning the game, despite the fact that the winning goal was less than a minute later...

The bloke represents very nearly almost everything that is wrong with football. He is an incompetent fool, a tool, actually he's just a dumb detestable ***** and yet, and yet, he still obtains employment on vast sums of money in spite if his obvious shortcomings.

An odious man and I look forward to the time he is sacked and hopefully never to turn up again.

Comes across as a smug idiot in this. His comments about us near the end that we have "lots of Championship players on big wages & a big budget" & who will be "coming here tomorrow expecting to just walk off with the points" all said with a childish smirk on his face. Would love to smash them tomorrow!!!

Remind me Dean......how many of our players were playing in the Championship last season??? Oh yeah that's right....none! (Our two 35 year olds were at championship clubs, didn't play & were loaned out)

I hate Dean Saunders as much as the next man, but Ayling played loads of games in the Championship last season, Elliot played a few, Agard played there this season and Wilbs played in the prem (I think)

I hate Dean Saunders as much as the next man, but Ayling played loads of games in the Championship last season, Elliot played a few, Agard played there this season and Wilbs played in the prem (I think)

David James played in the Prem and for England directly before he came to us and had a record number of clean sheets; did it heck mean we had a premier league/England international quality goalkeeper mind you.

Ayling I'll grant you but then again he was relegated. Elliot and Wilbs I shallnt though. Elliot was effectively sold in January, whereas Wilbs made up the numbers. In both cases it would be akin to suggesting Bobby Reid or El Abd is a League One player.

Correction, Wilbraham was at a Premier League club and did play a few games for Palace.

Wade Elliott also played a few times for Birmingham before injury and then coming to us.

Saville played in the Championship last season.

Ayling played all season for Yeovil in the Championship as well.

Apart from that you are correct that we don't have any players who played in the Championship last season.

Another manager who is full of shite.

That bloke is useless, he always talks a big game but rarely delivers it.

Apparently we pay championship wages and its got us to the top, and we think we just have to turn up for the points.

The man is, and always has been, a total ****.

It won't be pretty tomorrow but we will win and I'll look forward to his after match whinge.

We always have paid decent wages hence the likes of JET, Freeman,Wilbs, Fielding, Ayling etc are here

Dear Mr Saunders,

There is a reason we are 10 points clear at the top, and a reason you are where you are. Make no mistake we will be ready for this game and will battle till the last second.

Win lose or draw we will give everything we have, we certainly wont be walking away with anything that is not deserved.

Please give it everything you have got we certainly will.............bring on the champions :city:

The bloke represents very nearly almost everything that is wrong with football. He is an incompetent fool, a tool, actually he's just a dumb detestable ***** and yet, and yet, he still obtains employment on vast sums of money in spite if his obvious shortcomings.

An odious man and I look forward to the time he is sacked and hopefully never to turn up again.

VERY NEARLY ALMOST.

Damn thats close

Although we've obviously no right to not expect a hard game today, Saunders is in my eyes one of the worst of a bad bunch of ex-players who couldn't manage a shopping list.

All this talk of money has me wondering that if that is the only factor that matters in success, why was he so terrible as Wolves manager with a Premier League squad in the Championship?

And being his Doncaster side stayed afloat about as well as a brick on the Seven, I don't really think he has the sort of CV to back up his frequent hyperbolic pre-match 'analysis'.

Am sure our lads will be wary and professional today, but am REALLY hoping we smash this dumb lad's team.

We pay what Lansdown wants to pay, with money he has earned through hard work and his love of the club. Its not like a Chelsea or Man City where someone has come in with billions of pounds and started throwing it around everywhere! Really winds me up.

Our budget is one of the biggest in the league, so what? Still has to be used correctly, higher expectations etc...

If we get promoted I bet you wont hear Cotts mention other teams budgets as an excuse next season cus he has more class than that. All Saunders has done is made hos excuses for losing in advance.

Archived