IGNORED

Pne Think We're Up

Clevedon Red

Yes good club - recall their title winning match at AG in 2000? when we gave them a standing ovation at the end. Looked for a minute like it was about to be trouble as the City fans marched toward the PNE fans.

This year I have no doubt that they will be saluting us after our match there in April.

Their fans are hanging their hats on the two matches in hand, and if they were both next week and our clash with them the week after, then I might be a bit concerned now.

Their problem is that only one of those matches is prior to us meeting them so we only really need to match them stride for stride to get home!

Very apt - I remember that season for another reason.

A certain team in Blue and White quarters were walking the league with about 10 games to go and managed to finish 7th.

Oh how I laughed so hard to all my school friends who had been giving it the biggun all season saying how they were going to get promoted and hopefully go up again to the Premier League with Roberts, Cureton, Ellington, Zamora - needless to say was that their only comeback was "well we finished above you" :-)

Archived