IGNORED

"singing Section" (Wembley)

real_bristol

Took Mrs RR and she thought it was a good atmosphere. I thought it was a bit sporadic, especially the second half.

We were in block 114 and there were quite a few youngsters around who were not "on message" about the need to sing so bearing that in mind it was OK.

The thing that gets my goat though is the apparent need for stadia to provide background music. Following the final whistle I think there was continuous music so there was no real opportunity to get momentum behind singing to the team at what should have been a celebration.

Spot on - no opportunity at all to generate any atmosphere after the game due to loud music blasting out.

Right, I just watched the whole game back on Sky. The atmosphere was just as good/loud as you'll hear at any game at Wembley. What's more, 90% of the audible singing was from City.

Get the **** over it.

It fell on what were quite a few ample arses.

These "Singers" paid eighteen pound less than me.

And for that I expected eighteen pounds MORE singing.

They got centre stage, and the band forgot the vocalist.

Chaps on here have carried anti Eastend grudges for years on that type of thing.

It fell on what were quite a few ample arses.

These "Singers" paid eighteen pound less than me.

And for that I expected eighteen pounds MORE singing.

They got centre stage, and the band forgot the vocalist.

Chaps on here have carried anti Eastend grudges for years on that type of thing.

What?

Possibly one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever read on here.

What?

Possibly one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever read on here.

What?

C'mon Chief the otib whips have been trotting out the official line that whats needed is one of those shiny open bowls.

They let the sound out.

It rolls around.

They are ace.

Well Wembley was like the Moon.

Atmosphere like it as well.

Once was a great day out now its polite applause, odd we're by far the greatest and post match otib getting bent out of shape because of a few lairy lads at the back ...

Archived