IGNORED

Luke Freeman

Super

a budget David Silva! although the cross yesterday proved he isn't all left peg?!

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/mar/22/bristol-city-walsall-johnstones-paint-trophy-match-report

Freeman is a bit like David Silva and Modric rolled into one - creative, energetic, comfortable on the ball, and a good turn of pace.

And the good thing is that he seems to be getting even better.

It's great to have him playing for us.

Absolutely oozes class. The nice thing is that hopefully we are not a stepping stone right now. With the exciting times on the horizon you'd hope that even with offers from Championship clubs, we are a very attractive prospect currently.

Perhaps if the real big boys or a premier league club came calling it might be a different story, but I think we have a good chance of players wanting to stay here even with offers from other clubs.

It always strikes me how happy he is on the pitch.  I guess when you're top of the league with great team spirit it is easy to be happy, enjoying the game and full of confidence.

The whole team are obviously enjoying this season, but somehow I get the impression Freeman would enjoy playing each game regardless of previous results. Great personality for keeping the rest of the team 'up' during the more difficult times.

only reason can think of in why arsenal let him go was because of his size, his technical ability is phenomenal.

I'm not sure. He's the sort of player Wenger tends to go for, the technical, skillfull, creative type rather than one who's bigger, stronger, more physical.

Maybe if he was French or Spanish he'd have been kept on.

I'm not sure. He's the sort of player Wenger tends to go for, the technical, skillfull, creative type rather than one who's bigger, stronger, more physical.

Maybe if he was French or Spanish he'd have been kept on.

Arsenal? Would also be required to spend most of the season out injured.

Archived