IGNORED

England V Lithuania Match Day Thread

And Its Smith

I am sure everyone is so excited about this game. I literally can't wait to be bored by it.

I will go for a 3-0 victory for England.

My guess at the team is:

Hart, Clyne, Baines, Smalling, Cahill, Henderson, Milner, Delph, Sterling, Welbeck, Rooney

No Kane?

No Kane?

Apparently he may well be on the bench.

Smalling ?

Why the hell is he anywhere near the England team ? Because he plays for Man.Utd I suppose.

If he was with a smaller club he'd rightly be ignored.

I agree. I think he will start though as has just had two good games for his club. Centre back is a huge worry for England.

All day long.

Well if England didn't qualify with probably the weakest group they have been in for ages, everyone in the FA should be sacked.   It took a free kick from Rooney to win here and up to then they didn't look like scoring and that's against the second weakest team in the group.

Smalling ?

Why the hell is he anywhere near the England team ? Because he plays for Man.Utd I suppose.

If he was with a smaller club he'd rightly be ignored.

He's actually been in good form for the last few games. Don't get me wrong I have been fiercely critical of him in the past but It's like he suddenly remembered how to be a footballer again.

Okay, City finish second and England qualify for Euros OR City finish top and England don't qualify?

Just don't give a monkeys about England nowadays.

I was passionate about England games up until my thirties.  Used to really look forward to the World Cup.

Now, I just see over-rated, over paid prima donnas.  Let them rot.

I hope this answers your question.

Just don't give a monkeys about England nowadays.

I was passionate about England games up until my thirties.  Used to really look forward to the World Cup.

Now, I just see over-rated, over paid prima donnas.  Let them rot.

I hope this answers your question.

Same here. I followed England here, there and everywhere once upon a time but will probably watch Masterchef tonight

I can't admit it's an enjoyable experience, but I still feel a sense of obligation to watch England. I still look forward to watching them (for some reason)

Much like City, even if we went into non-league I'd still want to go down and watch my team, no matter how bad they were.

Thankfully I was born on the right half of the city, so it's not a problem I have to deal with 

I am sure everyone is so excited about this game. I literally can't wait to be bored by it.

I will go for a 3-0 victory for England.

My guess at the team is:

Hart, Clyne, Baines, Smalling, Cahill, Henderson, Milner, Delph, Sterling, Welbeck, Rooney

Two players out. Jones for Smalling and Carrick for Milner.

What an inspiring team!!

Archived