IGNORED

Gary Johnson

timothy bird

The sooner we are the only West Country team the better

He's taken Yeovil to a relegation position, Cheltenham look like they have a miracle to preform, then there's the gas.

In 2 years time we could be the only league team in the area with an academy, we could be picking up every young talent from Penzance to symonds yat. Surely this must be a positive, for us at least.q

I just want what's best for us, couldn't care less about Gary, lee, Danny, Derrick, Sean etc.

Nowt personal but I just want the best for BCFC.

I've a feeling that Cheltenham have a decent squad, they've now got a very good motivator, I can only see positive things for them.

I'd like burns back though asap for the good of his future and as an added option to run the channels with tiring defences and his blistering pace.

Funnily enough, I feel the opposite. The more West Country clubs the better in my mind. Makes us less of a football backwater and may encourage players to move here, raise overall crowd levels and generate media interest.

As long as we're the most sucessful and best-funded West Country club, we'll continue to be able to pick up the cream of local talent (assuming they don't get poached by Southampton or Cardiff!!!)

Of course, there are exceptions to every rule. There is one club I am quite happy to see sink into obscurity...

Yes the manager musical chairs proves me wrong on that one, but I guess you have to kiss a few frogs before you find your Prince, that is Gary :shifty:

I hope GJ keeps them up, because it's GJ. I think he's got his work cut out though, I know a couple of ST holders, not confident at all. They've had an horrific season. I really didn't see the sense in sacking Yates, and to replace him with Agent Buckle.....bizarre

I hope GJ keeps them up, because it's GJ. I think he's got his work cut out though, I know a couple of ST holders, not confident at all. They've had an horrific season. I really didn't see the sense in sacking Yates, and to replace him with Agent Buckle.....bizarre

I used to have a director contact at Cheltenham, and was always impressed with the way the club was run, I guess the threat of dropping out of the league clouds the decision making process, but one thing for sure it's going to be fascinating to see if Gary can in the last few games save them, I think he might. 

I used to have a director contact at Cheltenham, and was always impressed with the way the club was run, I guess the threat of dropping out of the league clouds the decision making process, but one thing for sure it's going to be fascinating to see if Gary can in the last few games save them, I think he might. 

Whenever I've seen their owner on tv this season he looks beaten up by the whole thing. Maybe he's thinking about walking away from it at some point soon?

Always tough for Cheltenham to attract more people with Gloucester Rugby on their doorstep, as I've said many times, it's rugby country

Whenever I've seen their owner on tv this season he looks beaten up by the whole thing. Maybe he's thinking about walking away from it at some point soon?

Always tough for Cheltenham to attract more people with Gloucester Rugby on their doorstep, as I've said many times, it's rugby country

Perhaps they could form a company like say Gloucestershire Sport? At least they both play in red and white for convenience!

As much as I love City I despair at some of the 'support' we get at the club, so much small minded hate at certain persons that have either played for City or managed us. All this vitriol aimed at either Lee or Gary is embarrising and does nothing except make us look like like some cheapskate small minded lot, but the strangest thing is why? Considering Gary's record as a manager, and Lee's efforts on the field,for the life of me I fail to see WHY?

What vitriol aimed at Lee or Gary? And who exactly is judging us on this alleged vitriol against them?

Load of old cobblers if you ask me

Archived