IGNORED

Gary Johnson

timothy bird

Had the most unusual dream in the middle of February that I met GJ whilst in Zante and he told me he was gonna take over Cheltenham and for me to put a bet on it at 150/1.

Woke up and never bothered to check the odds. Wouldn't have been that high but probably tasty enough.

Unusual dream. Next up, lottery numbers...

You are joking?

I think his stock is higher than them, but it is an appointment that suits all parties extremely well.

I predict a marriage made in heaven and neck out, not only do I think he'll keep them up, but they'll finish above Yeovil next season.

Surprised its taken them both, Gary and Cheltenham, so long tbh.

If, and a big if, they stay up then I can see the links between the two clubs being used more often. It will take quite a big swing from Gary to use more youth though, but all those years ago when at Yeovil he always used loan youths didn't he.

Had the most unusual dream in the middle of February that I met GJ whilst in Zante and he told me he was gonna take over Cheltenham and for me to put a bet on it at 150/1.

Woke up and never bothered to check the odds. Wouldn't have been that high but probably tasty enough.

Unusual dream. Next up, lottery numbers...

I had a bizarre dream the other night too.

Mind you I wouldn't want to put a bet on mine coming true. I would be most unlikely to win any money, but could well get 10-12 years.

Archived