IGNORED

Never Forget

Son of Nob

Never saw that I thought you lot were saying it was more than it was but this is pathetic in November! A lap of honour really?! And flint is quality :laugh:

You thought you'd won the league!!!

Genuine question - do you guys think this was a gloating video from a Swindon fan?!

A little over the top I would agree, but nowhere near as bad as a lot of our fans made it out to be at the time in my opinion, notice a number of their players refused to shake Flints hand though, very unprofessional. The players went over to fans to thank them for support and were clearly delighted, but hardly a full scale lap of honour was it.

• Admin

A little over the top I would agree, but nowhere near as bad as a lot of our fans made it out to be at the time in my opinion, notice a number of their players refused to shake Flints hand though, very unprofessional. The players went over to fans to thank them for support and were clearly delighted, but hardly a full scale lap of honour was it.

Not at all, lots more went on off the camera !

That is why Fielding ran the length of the pitch to move the Swindle players away from us

Were you there? 

Obviously not, or you'd have seen several of their players run to the away end and leap about celebrating in our faces. 

Archived