IGNORED

And Villa Into The Final

Why on earth did Spurs let Sherwood go? One of the best young managers around.

Perhaps a good replacement for the faltering Rogers, boy he wasted a shitload of money last summer.

and I see there is speculation that Sterling may try to buy out the last year of his contract, enabling a 25mil transfer, he seems really happy, well if the drugs don't work.

Perhaps a good replacement for the faltering Rogers, boy he wasted a shitload of money last summer.

and I see there is speculation that Sterling may try to buy out the last year of his contract, enabling a 25mil transfer, he seems really happy, well if the drugs don't work.

Totally agree. pressure is on him especially with Klopp now available.

Yeah but come on mate there is panic and then there is putting your reputation into the hands of that clown.

I agree, he was never going to succeed where many other managers have failed in trying to get the best out of him.

Deserved by Villa overall, even if they had a big slice of luck with an offside call late on.

Nothing against Gerrard really, but at least the final will be about the two teams and not all about him. The Gerrard press love in has been well OTT.

Deserved by Villa overall, even if they had a big slice of luck with an offside call late on.

Nothing against Gerrard really, but at least the final will be about the two teams and not all about him. The Gerrard press love in has been well OTT.

The Villa defenders saw the offside flag early, and then quite clearly stopped playing for a few seconds before Balotelli got the shot off.

Liverpool Fans. Straws. Clutching. 

Totally agree. pressure is on him especially with Klopp now available.

Klopp is an interesting one. Is he really all that? Yes he's won the bundesliga but so has Felix Magath. He had some great players at Dortmund and was unfortunate Bayern took RL and MG away. He got Mainz relegated and has had a shocker this season. It would be interesting to see him in another country.

No doubt Arsenal will be delighted. They'll be rubbing their hands at the thought of playing Villa rather than Liverpool.

I'm not so sure. Villa looked very good and Sherwood with the Spurs factor, I don't think they will be that wide outsiders. Liverpool are so reliant on two, push three, players nullify them and they can be picked off - as Arsenal showed beating them 4-1 a few weeks back.

Klopp is an interesting one. Is he really all that? Yes he's won the bundesliga but so has Felix Magath. He had some great players at Dortmund and was unfortunate Bayern took RL and MG away. He got Mainz relegated and has had a shocker this season. It would be interesting to see him in another country.

I see where you're coming from. Re Magath I think he just very quickly lost touch with the game - like Dalglish; another who led to the domestic title.

I don't understand why Klopp would leave now as there really isn't a job out there for him, unless a deal is done with Real which wouldn't shock me.

I see where you're coming from. Re Magath I think he just very quickly lost touch with the game - like Dalglish; another who led to the domestic title.

I don't understand why Klopp would leave now as there really isn't a job out there for him, unless a deal is done with Real which wouldn't shock me.

He's been strongly linked with PSG apparenty.

Archived