IGNORED

Boardroom Breakup

nickolas

Hmm....Not unless they are going to build one specially for him...there are no boxes in the new South Stand..And they sure as hell aren't selling any "off plan" for the new West Stand yet..

just what I was told, I'll try and find out more.

MM

• Admin

Nope! Dont shoot down the messenger! Geez, you put a possible story on here and you all go off alarming! Lets just see how it plays out. Might be true!!

Unfortnunately it is not a reflection of you nickolas, but there has been a long history of people claiming facts that have been complete nonsense.

From something small like the Chesterfield coaches being sold out, to Nicky Maynard returning to the club.

As a result of these and other non stories, more and more people will be sceptical

Really annoying, if it's true - it's true. If it's not - it's not! It always seems to be the same very regular posters who are quick to jump in to add their tuppence' and disapproval.

I'm not sure there is anyone 'gunning' for him. Looking back I think there is perhaps one post which is maybe a little too direct if you're a poor, sensitive soul (Rule the Waves - I'm looking at you. 10 lashings) but there's nothing wrong with 'can't see it', 'don't believe it' - the blooming OP even responded at one point saying he didn't believe it.

If I may add my own two pence worth: the OP says the sauce is a Director of Bristol Sport in one sentence and then that he disbelieves it in the next. If I may, if you're souce was that credible I think you'd have more reliance on their information and perhaps more bullish. For that reason I am skeptical, but no-one has set out to call the guy a liar.

Edit: That's the problem skim reading - you miss friend of a friend! :facepalm:  :shutup:

I'm not sure there is anyone 'gunning' for him. Looking back I think there is perhaps one post which is maybe a little too direct if you're a poor, sensitive soul but there's nothing wrong with 'can't see it', 'don't believe it' - the blooming OP even responded at one point saying he didn't believe it.

It's a couple of posters more than others, seeing their many previous contributions on similar threads. Seems to always be the way when someone posts something fairly exclusive on here.

Not meaning to be a 'Kachina' or anything but was told a very interesting thing re the board of Directors today.

Basically the majority are/have/will be leaving imminently to allow SL and Bristol Sport to take a stronger hold of the goings on at boardroom level from now onwards.

Reshuffle, sackings, resignations, call it what you will but if true, it sounds like SL is getting very ruthless going forward for the running of the club.

Apparently this has all happened straight after Saturday's game and seems very interesting where i guess time may tell very soon.

Wow if correct this could be a Block Buster.

That that is is that that is not is not is that it it is!

Don't keep making posts like this. I had to think hard to understand it. Try to keep it simple - e g it's Lee Johnson's fault.

Ok, my 2 bobs worth.

After our most successful season for coming on yonks and yonks why do we end up with a thread saying there is discontent within the board.  My granny's pedicure girl was telling me while she was excavating 2 kilos of toe nail jelly from her big toe that her Great Aunt knows someone who works in the Bakery in Bedminster North St who has spoken to a board member who buys his Custard slices there and has told her that a coup is taking place.......................Bollocks !!

WTF !!

Archived