IGNORED

Boardroom Breakup

nickolas

Off topic I know but this reminded my of my Grandfather in Law, a cantankerous old git who was also fixtures secretary of the Snooker league.

He was famously rubbish at organising fixtures, but wouldn't relinquish the job. One meeting he gave out the fixtures for the first round of a cup competition, apparently very proud he hadn't screwed up for a change. The board members scanned the list and one said "You've got "bob" playing here, he can't play he died last week." My GiL stood up and indignantly shouted, "that's it, if anyone is going to die, I want two weeks notice" !!

Off topic too but I recently had a grand parent pass away who was in a care home. Following her death we had to pay an additional 1 months fees to the care home(roughly a grand) as we hadn't given them one months notice period of her death. How smthat is legal I don't know. Not exactly something you can give notice of.

Off topic too but I recently had a grand parent pass away who was in a care home. Following her death we had to pay an additional 1 months fees to the care home(roughly a grand) as we hadn't given them one months notice period of her death. How  that is legal I don't know. Not exactly something you can give notice of.

That's disgraceful. 

Off topic too but I recently had a grand parent pass away who was in a care home. Following her death we had to pay an additional 1 months fees to the care home(roughly a grand) as we hadn't given them one months notice period of her death. How smthat is legal I don't know. Not exactly something you can give notice of.

Easy fix. Just give the home a rolling one month's notice. How much notice did the undertaker need? Sorry I agree it is disgusting.

Archived