IGNORED

Boardroom Breakup

nickolas

Not meaning to be a 'Kachina' or anything but was told a very interesting thing re the board of Directors today.

Basically the majority are/have/will be leaving imminently to allow SL and Bristol Sport to take a stronger hold of the goings on at boardroom level from now onwards.

Reshuffle, sackings, resignations, call it what you will but if true, it sounds like SL is getting very ruthless going forward for the running of the club.

Apparently this has all happened straight after Saturday's game and seems very interesting where i guess time may tell very soon.

It would surprise me greatly if that's the case. SL has the majority shareholding anyway so he can push through anything he wants as it is.

He has also given the appearance of welcoming other investors such as Ernie Arathoon coming in to help out both financially and in running the club.

We will see of course but that would be a big change.

It would surprise me greatly if that's the case. SL has the majority shareholding anyway so he can push through anything he wants as it is.

He has also given the appearance of welcoming other investors such as Ernie Arathoon coming in to help out both financially and in running the club.

We will see of course but that would be a big change.

What he said.

So steve is going to get rid of his son Jon and Dawe who's been here as long as steve?

Can't see any of that happening

and him

Basically the majority are/have/will be leaving imminently to allow SL and Bristol Sport to take a stronger hold of the goings on at boardroom level from now onwards.

Reshuffle, sackings, resignations, call it what you will but if true, it sounds like SL is getting very ruthless going forward for the running of the club.

Apparently this has all happened straight after Saturday's game and seems very interesting where i guess time may tell very soon.

Sauce?

Probably brown sauce but from a friend whos friend is on Directors Board of BS.

just thought i'd chuck it out there for discussion. I dont believe it either but could be true, or might n)ot be!

is your friend a jelous sag by any chance?

Not meaning to be a 'Kachina' or anything but was told a very interesting thing re the board of Directors today.

Rubbish.

Woudln't be surprised to see some kind of reshuffle that maybe brings the rugby and football boards in as one

Indeed, and why not I say. As long as Burt has the same capacity and there's someone with some expertise re football regulations I can't say I'd be overly fussed.

There is plenty our board have failed in, operationally the club is not a Championship club and there have been many blunders. That we have a successful footballing side papers these cracks.

Archived