IGNORED

Unbelievable

Phileas Fogg

Nope, Reading and Villa were charged as they went on during their games and their supporters went at the opposition support with aggresive intent.

Both situations completely different to what we witnessed last Saturday

but both are pitch inversions regardless of intentions, if they've been fined then we also will have to be fined I mean its not like the FA to not show consistency in punishments is it? ;)

Nope, Reading and Villa were charged as they went on during their games and their supporters went at the opposition support with aggresive intent.

Both situations completely different to what we witnessed last Saturday

So pretty much what happened against Rovers in the JPT, for which we also received a warning!

I don't get this reasoning that just because it hasn't happened in the past then The FA aren't going to do anything major in the future. If they want to then they will because they have the power to do so and they are more likely to hit someone lower down the food chain than any of the big boys. Now to be honest I don't think a point deduction is at all likely but why risk it? Also with the strong feelings on both sides of the argument on this site do we really want fans fighting amongst themselves on what should be a proud day. Does anyone envisage fans trying to block other fans trying to get on the pitch or am I being too dramatic? :-)

I don't get this reasoning that just because it hasn't happened in the past then The FA aren't going to do anything major in the future. If they want to then they will because they have the power to do so and they are more likely to hit someone lower down the food chain than any of the big boys. Now to be honest I don't think a point deduction is at all likely but why risk it? Also with the strong feelings on both sides of the argument on this site do we really want fans fighting amongst themselves on what should be a proud day. Does anyone envisage fans trying to block other fans trying to get on the pitch or am I being too dramatic? :-)

Not too dramatic, groundsmen have been laying Claymores on the runoff for the past week, may make throw ins more exciting...

Archived