IGNORED

Yet Another Attempt By Robbored To Fish For Attention Thread

Robbored

Who do you prefer Robbored or Gary Johnson   

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

By the way, I don't know whether you were able to make it to the Swindon match at AG but if you were in the Dolman that evening, you'd have seen the man himself in the corner of A block as part of the Sky commentary team. I'd hazard a guess, from the reception he received, that his popularity with the supporters is just a smidge higher than yours is on here.

Now haven't you some NLBR supporting friends to drive to Wembley?

By the way, I don't know whether you were able to make it to the Swindon match at AG but if you were in the Dolman that evening, you'd have seen the man himself in the corner of A block as part of the Sky commentary team. I'd hazard a guess, from the reception he received, that his popularity with the supporters is just a smidge higher than yours is on here.

I thought that was yet another highlight of a simply great season, along with the amazing reception Jamie McCombe got when coming on as a sub early this season for Donny.

Seeing those who have provided our club with great service return and receive that sort of welcome shows what we are all about.

This is brilliant ... Robbos gone fishing

Yep fair play to the bloke.

Mind you, if someone had called me into their office and made me shit my pants to the point I was denying my own identity, I don't think I would keep giving others the opportunity to bring it up.

Each to their own though.

Just thought I'd mention it....

Seriously - stop being a pathetic little man.

I post very rarely on here but I am actually embarrassed for you.

He may be a conference manager, but he is a better and bigger man than you  (and better manager) because he doesn't act like a whiney gobshite. 

Robbored - just highlighting a post you made in the Smoke Grenade topics about

Robbored, on 23 Apr 2015 - 08:25 AM, said:snapback.png

Old, set in our ways, bunch of moaning bastards?

I'd argue that most of us are mature, experienced and sensible which tends to develop as we age.

For the record I invaded the pitch once after City won promotion in 1976. As far as I recall there were no announcements asking us not to invade the pitch......

Knowing the backlash this thread would create would you still argue mature, experienced and sensible? Or are you more of an immature troll?

Archived