IGNORED

Yet Another Attempt By Robbored To Fish For Attention Thread

Robbored

Who do you prefer Robbored or Gary Johnson   

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

did you actually stArt a thread to see if people like you?????

Are you a teenage girl???

No the thread title has been changed.  It did say "Gary Johnson conference manager".

I agree though that changing the thread title does make it a tad confusing if you missed the original thread.

Robbored has broad enough shoulders and knows me well enough.

If he has a problem he can contact me himself, however he will no doubt be laughing at this.

He may well, I don't know him from Adam, but I have read some of the vitriol and abuse directed at him which seems well the wrong side of forum "banter" and I don't see how this helps make the forum a better place.

Oh well, I may start a new poll - Who is the biggest in the know attention seeking bullshitter, Hopesy38 or Kachina?  If this sort of thing is acceptable.

You really have a high opinion of yourself don't you. I've been following this forum for 16 years and the reason I don't post is people like you

Call me an amateur - just a reflection of my opinion. Either way i'd rather be amateur than someone who whimpered when confronted by a manager for abusive and factually incorrect comments.

Just because he had the audacity to call you out, you have then and forever more carried on a personal vengeance against him. Staggering really when you think about it.

Totally agree I don't post much either because of prats like that

Doesn't this rather open up the forum to setting up some quite unpleasant possibilities. A poll designed to humiliate someone started by the moderators? Really?

I thought the moderators were here to stop things getting out of hand not stoke the fires.

I get the feeling you don't really understand this forum, and how it functions! :laugh:

Bur bear in mind no one really knows what happened apart from GJ and Robbered, not saying it didn't happen, but as far as I am concerned it was all a storm in a teacup anyway, but the 'Old Wimmin' will always gossip.

Oh but we do!

When he was chairman he called Gary a conference manager and has been down on him ever since. Gary was unhappy that the chairman of the SC was so negative so called Alan into his office to discuss it. When Gary asked Alan if he was robbored on the forum, Alan denied it completely and said he definitely wasn't. Gary told Alan he knew he was lying and asked him again. Again he denied it. Gary then showed Alan printouts of his posts on here and offered him one final chance to admit he had written those posts and was robbored. Alan was embarrased and admitted it. Gary then asked Alan if he could be more supportive as he was the chairman of the supporters club. Alan said he could post what he liked.

Gary agreed he could post what he liked but asked again that he consider that he was chairman of the SC and his posts reflected badly on the club when he was always so negative and nasty about Gary's management.

Of course Alan told anyone who would listen in the SC what had happened and rather than agreeing with Alan most people agreed that Gary had a point. Not long after that Alan lost his position as chairman in the vote and has blamed Gary ever since. That is why he hates him.

I'm surprised he says he doesn't hate him on here because he is happy to say that he does if you talk to him in the SC.

Since then Alan has spread rumours of dressing room splits at any opportunity in the SC and was quick to spread stories that Basso had hit another player, that Gary had humiliated Basso for being late for a team meeting and that Hartley had put in a transfer request. If there's some story going around that will undermine Gary you can be sure that Alan and Ian Gay are the ones spreading it around in the SC. They are both well known for it and for going on the internet and the radio to spread it too.

Is he the Robbored mentioned in the latest OTIB fanzine

I get confused!

Yeah dunno who wrote that article but it made me chuckle

Robbored, you really need to look at yourself. your vendetta is pathetic and attention seeking. By denying your forum name you put yourself beyond the pale.

As to the Johnson years, two great, one good and one where the gaps were starting to appear, suggest hes wasnt satan as you make him appear. He well and truly started the mess which Millen, McInnes & O Drosscoll fully contributed to. I omitted Copout, but I reckon he arrived, took one look at the looming mess and thought **** it I dont need this shit..and bailed. GJ signed some great L1 players but his loan record was piss poor and he signed more than his fair share of shit players to.

Praise him for his first two seasons...

Thank **** we have Cotts who seems entirely more organised and open minded

Archived