IGNORED

One Thing We Don't Know About One Another...

Fordy62

If I told you one thing about me that you didn't know, you would then know it. I would then have to tell you something else, but then you'd know that too. This would simply result in an endless biography of myself leaving nothing to the art of mystery. You'd know more about me than I did, which would be impressive considering I'm the one dealing the facts.

What you don't know about me is that I'm great fun at parties.

I am the unexpected item in your bagging* area.

*supermarket bagging area, before you start blaming me for that nasty itch that won't go away.

I've given up on using automatic checkouts. OK, it can take a while to get served by a human. However, I have a strong suspicion that, if I ever go totally apeshit and massacre a not insignificant number of people, it will have been provoked by an automatic checkout.

"EAT LEAD, UNEXPECTED ITEM!"

No, it's not worth it for the chance of saving a few minutes.

Lucky bugger

Could of done with that in E block this season.

Sometimes it's good, but not for example when I drink/eat stuff that's off and then get ill, or a more extreme example would have been when I nearly blew up the street I once lived in when there was a gas leak and I almost turned the lights in the house on before someone stopped me.

How is your taste? Sometimes taste is suppressed when a sense of smell is lost. With or without losing a sense of smell makes life pretty hard and something is missing. One becomes accustomed to it I suppose.

Pretty much no sense of taste either cos 75% of your sense of taste is actually smell

I like/dislike food based on its texture mainly, and what it looks like

As you say, I'm used to it now

Archived