IGNORED

One Thing We Don't Know About One Another...

Fordy62

My ex was called Irene, but preferred her middle name Teresa, so I encouraged her to use that instead, which she still does more than 20 years later. Plus, she had two young kids at the time I met her called David and Kelly and had her milk delivered by Dunford Dairies...which I also put a stop to. she also lived a couple of streets away from the Gas club shop on Two Mile Hill. I kid you not, I suddenly started to believe in the existence of a God and that he liked playing sick jokes on me!

I love in the UFO capital of Europe, 12 days ago I was awoken by a ridulous bright light, I could see my skeletal frame from as if I was above myself, lying in the phoetal position I was convulsing violently. I woke up with a violent headache and severe muscle soreness in my major muscle groups, the dog is now obsessed with the top of my head where I have a small bump. 12 days on and I haven't slept a wink.

All of the above is actually true, no bull.

When I was a young lad I did actually go out with a sweet 17 year old girl called Rosie... It didn't last when the old man caught us in the hay barn.

Threshing machine... Threshing machine.

That's quite impressive. I like it. You obviously didn't scout centre halves ability to smash 30 yard volleys well enough.

Thanks - apologies if it came across as c0ck n bull

Just chucked,it,in as some may find it a unusual one

I was lucky to have some involvement with City and some other clubs in late 80s

And no - I'm not famous, ex player or someone that anyone would know ! ;)

Archived