IGNORED

One Thing We Don't Know About One Another...

Fordy62

just remembered my early days as a mechanic doing the mot on Marina Dolmans rolls royce at winford rd garages. i also remember that it failed but only on insufficient hand/parking brake reserve travel, so a quick cable adjustment and it was good to go.

those were the days,writing the tickets,none of this computerised nonsense which is all being changed again.

Its closed season, maybe this is an issue that we can continue with?... It could prove interesting dependant on stories people here have on these kind of topics... Personally I'm an open minded kind of skeptic, but some things definitely make us wonder -doncha think?

Anything you'd like to elaborate on Y Section? ... Spooky mysterious happenings, and favourite high octane alcoholic beverages... inclusive.

http://www.crystalinks.com/alienabduct.jpg

I love in the UFO capital of Europe, 12 days ago I was awoken by a ridulous bright light, I could see my skeletal frame from as if I was above myself, lying in the phoetal position I was convulsing violently. I woke up with a violent headache and severe muscle soreness in my major muscle groups, the dog is now obsessed with the top of my head where I have a small bump. 12 days on and I haven't slept a wink.

All of the above is actually true, no bull.

Its closed season, maybe this is an issue that we can continue with?... It could prove interesting dependant on stories people here have on these kind of topics... Personally I'm an open minded kind of skeptic, but some things definitely make us wonder -doncha think?

Anything you'd like to elaborate on Y Section? ... Spooky mysterious happenings, and favourite high octane alcoholic beverages... inclusive. http://www.crystalinks.com/alienabduct.jpg

Hmmm, no replies to this one then... begs the question,... Where has everyone gone?

I am ultra paranoid about the possibility I might smell, so make sure I never do.

Besides, you don't need to know if you smell before you have a wash, it's just a normal thing, or do you wait that long? :P

Why do I get the feeling you may be in undated  come Christmas Dolly. Just hope its not Lynx. :w00t:

Archived