IGNORED

One Thing We Don't Know About One Another...

Fordy62

Was that anything to do with vomitories?

Solved this problem once before, (God, I wish people would pay attention) .....

The offending term sounds very much like vomit trees ....

Therefore I propose that forthwith we adopt the word... Sycamore's ... as an agreeable less stomach-churning projectile puke, hot stinking carrot bit infested, fermenting acidic putrid bile soup producing alternative to the never to be repeated term vomitories! :)

Quite impressed with how a little thought around a problematic situation often 'throws up' a simple solution.

Oh yeah, for the record I'm seldom happy and I can't foo king whistle a tune to save

my bleedin' life. :(

My name derives from me being a spy for a couple of decades give or take a couple of years I have been working my way up as an advisor to an senior board member whom I have major sway with.

I do this on the premise of destroying the gas and the millions of gas heads once and for all and I have been pretty successful at it.

My first bit of advice was to sack Paul Trollope for he was bring stability and we can't be having that.

From then on in I knew I had them right where I wanted them I told them last season that they was to big to be relegated and I orchestrated john ward going up stairs and dopey Darrel taking over with no transfer window.

And it was I who told them to get a wonga loan and to mortgage it against the mem!

I'm also very active on their forum inciting division and unrest amongst its users even more so than I use otib, many on there consider me a friend but know nothing of my destructive ways!!!!!

I will not stop until they've gone bust!!!!!! Mwah hahaha!!!!

How do know when you need a shower?

I am ultra paranoid about the possibility I might smell, so make sure I never do.

Besides, you don't need to know if you smell before you have a wash, it's just a normal thing, or do you wait that long? :P

I was one of the cameramen who filmed the fake American moon landings in a studio. We made some basic mistakes, such as multiple shadow angles, but it was a rush job on a small budget. I've been living in hiding on a desert island ever since, as those involved have all had suspicious accidents. Now that I've said I'm on an island I've decided to move to.......

I am ultra paranoid about the possibility I might smell, so make sure I never do.

Besides, you don't need to know if you smell before you have a wash, it's just a normal thing, or do you wait that long? :P

I shower when I need one - that's pretty much everyday after I've been down the gym.

I was one of the cameramen who filmed the fake American moon landings in a studio. We made some basic mistakes, such as multiple shadow angles, but it was a rush job on a small budget. I've been living in hiding on a desert island ever since, as those involved have all had suspicious accidents. Now that I've said I'm on an island I've decided to move to....... Mem stadium where anonymity is assured.

Edited for you

Archived