IGNORED

Who Would You Box On This Forum?

Jesus

A previous post has suggested this bout between myself and the Dollicious one but I have expressed my desire to substitute the mud with Jelly. Any other suitors must kindly wait their turn or I will beat the living crap out of them............ in a gentlemanly fashion of course

Dolly Fatty Jelly Welly - will it be on telly?

A previous post has suggested this bout between myself and the Dollicious one but I have expressed my desire to substitute the mud with Jelly. Any other suitors must kindly wait their turn or I will beat the living crap out of them............ in a gentlemanly fashion of course

I don't think In the Net is a suitor, unless I've mixed her up.

I'm still waiting for Gammon to come visit. It's been 2 months since he said he was on his way over...not sure he has the right address?

Gotta laugh at this thread tho.

I've been punching a bag for a year = I'm well hard let's fight.

Sounds like I'm going to have to join the queue.

Oh **** off. Just fed up of the bickering. I'm signed up. If Harry wants to fight, let's get it on. Or even you. I don't care, it's for charity. So let's see who's shitting it, as I'm already there you ****. Why don't you sign up?

Pm me, I'll send you a link. Or even better, give me a call and I'll give you the info.

How embarrassing..!

I've taken up boxing this year, and what a great sport it is. As many of you know, I organise a lot of charity events for the club, and wondered if an organised "white collar" boxing event would work at Ashton Gate? I know they've had white collar events there in the past. 2 questions, do you think people would control themselves if we have a City vs Rovers event?

2nd question. If you could fight anyone on this forum, who would it be?

"Let's get ready to ruuummmbbbllleee"

I'm an amateur boxer myself but have also fought at White Collar events. It's a great sport to be involved with but requires some serious dedication at times, i.e. no matchday Cider for 2/3 months when preparing for a bout. 

Whilst I applaud your efforts, I train down Bristol Boxing Gym/Empire ABC and can confirm they are already running a White Collar charity event: a 10 week training course followed by a bout in the Dolman Hall in front of friends and family, so can't imagine another BCFC charity event would take off, but good luck to you.

Just put on soccer am organ,rough old bird from street,if that doesn't delay you nowt will

One of my lames to fame was I was asked out by that "rough old bird from Street" when I was at school. She certainly wasn't rough then*, but she was too young - and I had a girlfriend.

* Or now in my humbles

Archived