IGNORED

Who Would You Box On This Forum?

Jesus

Boxing is great, excellent fitness and good fun.

That Vaz Te thing has really rustled your jimmies hasn't it

Rustled my jimmies,i love that quote. As above, it was more about the big "I am" about it,and the rudeness. I'm sure he wouldn't be as rude if he disagreed with me in person. I'm sure he would be polite. So why suddenly be some sort of warrior behind a screen?

Anyway, that's not what this is about. Would you buy a ticket to a Bristol City vs Bristol Rovers white collar event? Do you think it could work?

Ok, so it seems the main event is Badger8 vs Harry closely followed by everyone vs Kachina & Corleone.  All of these will be refereed by Mr Flinty ably assisted by his trusty trollop assistant Dolls  :boxing:.

Copious amounts of Jelly will be served as refreshments as the event concludes.

Anyway, that's not what this is about. Would you buy a ticket to a Bristol City vs Bristol Rovers white collar event? Do you think it could work?

No I wouldn't. It would send out the wrong message, namely that's it's ok to punch opposition fans.

A "white collar" boxing is a big no-no imo

Professional boxing - no problem.

No I wouldn't. It would send out the wrong message, namely that's it's ok to punch opposition fans.

Wear red collars then to hide the blood !!

Haha, it's not a free for all punch-up. Each person that signs up will have 10 weeks worth of training. We won't just dump people in the ring and say "fight"

I think when anyone talks to you without respect, it annoys you. I just hate disrespect, and people that say things over the Internet that they wouldn't say to you, say if we first met at the pub.

I haven't got many things that really annoy me, but politeness and respect is one that makes me switch, as silly as it may seem to some.

I like your mantra, but it seems like you've been taking things personally from this forum. However, you do realise that there are very few people on here that would repeat things to a person(s) face.

My opinion, don't feel that people are being rude, just be a '2%er' and remember to tell yourself, "bless them, they must have a troubled complex". Then move on and forget ;)

As for who I'd like to box - nobody, this place is full of pussy holes.

On the one hand, summer is a dull as there's no football. On the other hand, it's interesting as we get odd ball threads such as this. I'm looking forward to the rest of the summer in anticipation of crazy threads such as "which forum member's underpants would you wear on your head?"

In answer to the original question, I'd have a go at any member who lives outside Europe, on the basis that they would be suffering from jet lag when they boxed.

On the one hand, summer is a dull as there's no football. On the other hand, it's interesting as we get odd ball threads such as this. I'm looking forward to the rest of the summer in anticipation of crazy threads such as "which forum member's underpants would you wear on your head?"

That's a future forum classic right there.

Rustled my jimmies,i love that quote. As above, it was more about the big "I am" about it,and the rudeness. I'm sure he wouldn't be as rude if he disagreed with me in person. I'm sure he would be polite. So why suddenly be some sort of warrior behind a screen?

No. After 10 weeks training the boxers would no doubt be disciplined, not so sure about the crowd.

In answer to the original question, I'd have a go at any member who lives outside Europe, on the basis that they would be suffering from jet lag when they boxed.

Not only that, they might not turn up in time. Therefore you'ld win by default! :P

Who needs a ring and a pair of gloves? Hardcore rules 24/7. Just need a "ref" to shadow the holding champion until a challenger wins by pin count. Extra gravitas is someone can get Jim Ross to provide commentary.

Would make the Williams building site interesting on matchdays for sure.

Didn't stop John L Gardner or Joe Bugner of Audrey Harrison!

Bit harsh on Bugner. You'd not want to get on the end of one of his right handers.

That said, if you could move faster than a sloth, you'd be able to get out the way.

Bit harsh on Bugner. You'd not want to get on the end of one of his right handers.

That said, if you could move faster than a sloth, you'd be able to get out the way.

I believe he only took up boxing because he was a failed sloth-hunter...

I'm really interested in trying the Zero to Hero thing but unfortunately recovering from reconstructive knee surgery and a severed finger, I might have to give it a year to follow up on the idea.

Keep me updated though, intrigued.

Been training at Bristol Boxing gym for just under a year now. I'm quite happy to tread back over the numerous rugby threads over the last few seasons and will fight anyone and everyone who says it is not a proper sport or refers to it as egg chasing.

l-Putem-up.jpg

As you can see I have an orthodox stance

looks like a south paw to me!!

Archived