IGNORED

Best Goal Ever?

AshtonGreat

Maradonna vs England ( the OTHER goal!)

Carlos Alberto for Brazil in the 1970 WC final

George Weah for Milan 20 odd years ago ran from his own penalty area

Any goal scored by any City player in any game against any team in any division at any time in the past!!

Maradonna vs England ( the OTHER goal!)

Carlos Alberto for Brazil in the 1970 WC final

George Weah for Milan 20 odd years ago ran from his own penalty area

Any goal scored by any City player in any game against any team in any division at any time in the past!!

Maradona's goal against England had already been beaten by Messi's goal against Getafe. But this one's even better (in my opinion)

Qatar airways.

What a great club. One of the best marketing jobs ever. It took a number of years but the money men at Barca finally put a price on heritage. It began with the sacred shirt that nothing should appear on, only for them to take the pious approach and allow a charity on their shirt (although i suspect that this can be written off against tax somehow ) and a good one at that, unicef. Once the precedent had been set and fans were used to it, it was just a hop to the next charity, a Qatar based foundation owned by the royal family, a skip to something else owned by them, this time a commercial airline and finally a jump into the same bed as the rest of us.

Money eh, what can't it buy?

Sorry, are we watching the same goal?

It's good not great.

Oh wait it's Barca and Messi, yep dfinately the best goal ever, ive dfinately never seen a goal like that before, ever, honest.

Good are you serious? You see that often then?!

I agree 100%, the way he beat three defenders on the touchline, dragging the ball left to right,  then beat one defender he beat previously, again, cuts in, and fires an unstoppable shot in the corner, true genius, please if anyone can suggest a better goal I will my old Barbour. ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J16npLc_gL4

Seen plenty better ... This one doesnt leave me thinking I could have put me pint down and saved that.

Qatar airways.

What a great club. One of the best marketing jobs ever. It took a number of years but the money men at Barca finally put a price on heritage. It began with the sacred shirt that nothing should appear on, only for them to take the pious approach and allow a charity on their shirt (although i suspect that this can be written off against tax somehow ) and a good one at that, unicef. Once the precedent had been set and fans were used to it, it was just a hop to the next charity, a Qatar based foundation owned by the royal family, a skip to something else owned by them, this time a commercial airline and finally a jump into the same bed as the rest of us.

Money eh, what can't it buy?

Like every other club hasnt had shirt sponsors for decades, and they were the last to do it. if that made the difference financially to do the neymar or Suarez signings then it was worth it. Having UNICEF on their shirt offended you because?..

Maradona, van basten, Roberto Carlos, Carlos Alberto, the Brazilian ronaldo dribble for Barcelona, zidane in the champions league final and you would probably put James Rodriguez against Uruguay from the last world cup up there too. Iconic strikes...

Best goal ever? Football has been played for well over 100 years, but how many people on the forum can remember goals from 20, 30, 40 years ago? As for goals scored before 1950, it's probably nobody.

Archived