IGNORED

Jet Has Signed For Qpr

Dollymarie

Has that really changed though? One of the main reasons JET ended up on the bench this season was that he let himself & his team mates down with how he returned after last pre-season. Give me Wilbraham any day of he week.

The reason he ended up on the bench was because he wasn't a Cotterill player who preferred someone with much less talent but ran around a lot in Agard, in all honestly, whenever Jet played this season he never let us down, he certainly didn't deserve to be dropped when Agard was fit again, quite simply Jet is the most talented player in my many years of following BCFC

The reason he ended up on the bench was because he wasn't a Cotterill player who preferred someone with much less talent but ran around a lot in Agard, in all honestly, whenever Jet played this season he never let us down, he certainly didn't deserve to be dropped when Agard was fit again, quite simply Jet is the most talented player in my many years of following BCFC

the reason he ended up on the bench is because he return unfit for pre season training and was well behind all the other lads,(think sc mentioned he didn't keep to his summer training programme!)

it took a long while for him to catch up but I agree he shouldn't have been dropped so rapidly when Agard was fit!

No.

Sure SC said at the end of his first season here he would like to have JET for a full preseason obviously hinting at his fitness level when SC arrived. Obviously he was not impressed when the 2014/15 kicked off and did not consider JET would fit into the plan he wished to adult at that time. Much the same as Mick Mc at Ipswich.

No doubt JET has talent and it looks as though QPR are prepared to take the chance that his attributes sill fit into their style of play.

• Admin

QPR building a decent league 1 side there!!

Quite. They've signed 2 midfielders from a team that finished 3 places below us & one of our substitutes. And their manager is shit. 

I fancy us to finish above them.  :mellow:

Was chatting about this last night. Good luck to the bloke. If I'm a QPR fan though I'd be hoping that he's a squad player rather than a starter. I don't fancy his chances in the Championship tbh!

If played right, he will be a handful!

When he joined us one of my best mates who supports Cardiff City said

"Amazing talent but he is one lazy c---. There will be days where he really won't give a fk and just stroll around. Total waste of huge natural talent"

You could pretty much give exactly the same feedback from us to QPR.

Agreed.

If Ramsey plays to his strengths and is brave enough to give him the opportunity to do what he is good excellent at, then the Championship will see the best of JET with QPR and I can see him scoring a shed load with double figure assists.

Big risk to build a team at Championship level around someone who to this point still has a lot to prove. Clearly he has a greater level of innate technique and flair than some, and a bit of personality; but there are reservations over fitness and application, and 10 minute cameos and some FIFA Playstation tricks against League One defenders is the track record so far. Like playing with ten men having him in the team a lot of the time, QPR can't afford to do that. We'll finish above them.

I loved having JET here and it is sad to see him move on. The is no doubt what he is capable of BUT I think many people are forgetting the many games where he was totally ineffective and infuriating.

It would be a brave/stupid manager that builds their team around such a player.

I have many great memories from JET's time here but it's time to move on.

It will be interesting to see if he can cut it regularly enough at a higher level.

Cotts totally ****** up didn't he, sack him I say, complete idiot who doesn't know a decent player when he sees one.

If played right he would be a handful in the Premier League.

Time will tell but for me this was the wrong decision to let him go, I still don't really get it.

I think it was the right decision for both parties.

He wouldn't want to spend another season as a bit part and we need to bring in quality and keep wage bill trim to do this.

He did some tremendous things but for every moment I can think where he had us out of our seats I can also think of the same number of frustrating performances.

Up and down the country I heard shouts of "Jet you lazy pr1ck, get after it don't just stand there" or "Jet fking jump for it you ****" and so on.

Time to move on. I think he has the potential but so many clubs have moved him on now, he needs to sort the consistency out.

Archived