IGNORED

Jet Has Signed For Qpr

Dollymarie

It's a bit like seeing an ex you're not quite over yet snogging another bloke.

Maybe once we'd made a few signings or the pre-season fixtures had started but at the moment it's too soon man, too soon! 

But seriously not too many more players over the past 20 years of watching the city have had the footballing ability of JET. I'm sure he'll excite & infuriate in equal measures at QPR & I wish him well except when he's playing us! 

Similar players in a way.

Does anyone think JET is an improved player since he joined us? Did he add anything to his game?

When he played with Smith he formed a good partnership and proved he could adapt to a different style - i e Cott's - of play. Unfortunately he never quite overcame the lack of consistency problem. I always thought he never really used his pace to full effect. When he wanted, he could accelerate and leave defenders standing, but there were often long period in a game when he seemed to find it difficult to move faster than walking pace.

All the very best JET. Still absolutely gutted but really hope he goes on to do well.

I would be lying if I said I hope this doesn't come back to bite us on the ass, simply because I hope he goes on to have a great career. I will follow his career with interest. I am intrigued to see if he holds down a regular place at QPR and how he does at championship level.

Good luck JET.

When he played with Smith he formed a good partnership and proved he could adapt to a different style - i e Cott's - of play. Unfortunately he never quite overcame the lack of consistency problem. I always thought he never really used his pace to full effect. When he wanted, he could accelerate and leave defenders standing, but there were often long period in a game when he seemed to find it difficult to move faster than walking pace.

Fair assessment. QPR fans would do well to take note.

He will entertain that's for sure. He's scored some memorable goals for us. You could easily put together a top 10 of goal of the month contenders.

Archived