IGNORED

Jet Has Signed For Qpr

Dollymarie

Very sad to see him go.

Love him or hate him he is the type of player you'd pay money to watch.

Very much like magic daps before him he could do something extraordinary.

I think the guy was fantastic & thanks for the memories.

I"m just sad you had to go to that detestable tin pot little West London outfit.

QPR manager says he brings a lot of versatility. In my opinion, that could hardly be further from the truth.

ST, CAM or RW is quite versatile for a forward. And no, I don't mean an out and out winger, but he's comfortable cutting in from that side and would be a nightmare for any LB.

I think if jet is given the license to have a free role then he ll do very well but expect him to track back etc then he will be mainly a sub but I suppose better to be a sub for a team near your mates and family then city

'We'll give him the platform to play and express himself' is the quote. Sounds like he is being billed as a key player and the team will be built around him. Cotterill said he needed regular games, this might be just the move he needs. We couldn't fit him in here really. I'm not too sorry to see him go, yes I'll miss the good Jet, but I won't miss the flip side.

I think he will have a lot of pressure on him, he's basically a League One 'star' player stepping into a relegated Premiership team. They will be looking at bouncing straight back up. For a player who didn't play regularly this last season it's a big ask, good job he has such broad shoulders.

Having seen the compilation of JEt's goals on the QPR site, I'm still as gutted as I was when I first heard he was leaving. Chris Ramsey summed it up perfectly he has flair. Good luck JET it was a privilege to watch you playing for us at you at Ashton Gate.

Does anyone think JET is an improved player since he joined us? Did he add anything to his game?

In a word; ATTITUDE. My nephew is an Ipswich fan and told me they were only too glad to offload JET. At Portman Road he could be a match winner. Other times he looked like he just couldn't be bothered.

In a word; ATTITUDE. My nephew is an Ipswich fan and told me they were only too glad to offload JET. At Portman Road he could be a match winner. Other times he looked like he just couldn't be bothered.

Has that really changed though? One of the main reasons JET ended up on the bench this season was that he let himself & his team mates down with how he returned after last pre-season. Give me Wilbraham any day of he week.

Has that really changed though? One of the main reasons JET ended up on the bench this season was that he let himself & his team mates down with how he returned after last pre-season. Give me Wilbraham any day of he week.

His work rate and performances improved greatly under SC.

As far as SC was concerned JET's attitude was spot on.

I ******* hate QPR, vile club in a proper dive of an area.

Fair shout though im sure he is on a wedge there, as for the footballing side i can in all honesty see him struggling to nail down a place there.. If he is okay with being a bit part player then no probs but as we saw here JET is best when he is the number 1

Archived