IGNORED

Glastonbury

internetjef

I am not a fan of Florence and the Machine but she did a good job.  Not my sort of thing but must have been great if you like her stuff.

I thought the Libertines were great but then I am a fan, Motorhead were good, Mark Ronson put on a good show and I really enjoyed Super Furry Animals (even though I had forgotten that they even existed ;) ). 

Florence was shocking in my eyes,how can she be headlining (I know why but surely they could of pulled something out the hat)agree with the libertines but I'm a fan as well

Florence was very,very boring, Libertines were great brought back so many memories and Ronson too he has a back catalogue of really good stuff- did any of you know he co-wrote the theme tune to The mysterious cities of gold cartoon!?

Florence was very,very boring, Libertines were great brought back so many memories and Ronson too he has a back catalogue of really good stuff- did any of you know he co-wrote the theme tune to The mysterious cities of gold cartoon!?

Er, he's remixed it.

He didn't write it, unless he used a Japanese name when he was 7-years-old.

. Er,he co wrote it and he was 7 so you got that right,guess where he grew up

Americal. His step-dad was in that band Foreigner.

According to Wikipedia, Haim Shabam and Shuki Levy wrote the theme used in the version we'd have seen, based on the original Japanese score.

He was very talented at age 7 don't you know,he could ride a bike and do a impression of a straight man(not that I'm questioning his preferences)

Bumped into him - literally - in Rise Records in Clifton Triangle.

I thought "who the f- is that tool wearing a jacket made of boiler lagging?" and then realised it was Ronson, who was playing an unadvertised DJ set in the store.

He was taller than I expected - and his quiff added an extra 6".

Just read a headline that sums it all up for me! It read 'Lionel Ritchie wows the crowd at Glastonbury' - really!? Utter shite.

So you didn't watch it then? The Legends slot on Sunday afternoon is usually pretty special.  It's fair to say the size of the crowd for his was massive and he did indeed 'smash' it by all accounts.

Again, ain't fussed on Lionel or his music

But thought it was great to watch!!

The legends spot isn't always about the music but the general atmosphere. Remember Kenny Rodgers in 2013 was just fantastic and I only really knew two of his songs!

Visually they always put a show on.  It always looks incredible on TV. Having been in the crowd in 2011, its on another level when you're there.   Just watching it now on iPlayer and it looks as mental. 

Archived