IGNORED

Matt Smith

City1984

Cool, good signing.

Not sure why people demand "source?!?!?" Every time someone posts a rumour on here. Even if someone reveals their source, it's still just their word on the internet so doesn't give it anymore credence. Really stupid

Not that stupid. Depending on the source we can they make a judgement whether to believe it or not.

Cool, good signing.

Not sure why people demand "source?!?!?" Every time someone posts a rumour on here. Even if someone reveals their source, it's still just their word on the internet so doesn't give it anymore credence. Really stupid

The reason for wanting to know the source is to understand whether it is just hear say or an actual possibility. If the source was some bloke down the pub then its safe to ignore.. if it was a club insider, it is more likely.

Interesting. I'd be happy with this. Not because I think he can refund the form he had for us last season, because I don't think he will, but I'd be happy because Flinty and Smiyh at set pieces has got to be worth 15 goals a season at least. A real worry for opposition defences.

The reason for wanting to know the source is to understand whether it is just hear say or an actual possibility. If the source was some bloke down the pub then its safe to ignore.. if it was a club insider, it is more likely.

To be fair you and phileas are both right in what you are saying kachina had all the sources under the sun but spouted nothing but bullshit for example

To be fair you and phileas are both right in what you are saying kachina had all the sources under the sun but spouted nothing but bullshit for example

Absolutely agree, but it's still good to know so you can assess whether or not to be the slightest bit optimistic on Monday.

Exactly.

Pleased if it is Smith, solid signing and already knows the team.

Yes, except the player he formed the successful partnership with has left us. I do think though that as we need to sign 2 strikers one might be him, better the devil you know and Cotterill is very much hit the ground running school of thought.

Picture of him training with Fulham yesterday.  Cant imagine he would be training with them, if he had already penciled a deal with us?

He's contracted to Fulham so of course he will be training with them, I was told back in March by a very good source that he will be with us from July 1st, I don't know if anything has changed since then

He's contracted to Fulham so of course he will be training with them, I was told back in March by a very good source that he will be with us from July 1st, I don't know if anything has changed since then

Source?

What if it was a club insider that he met down the pub...... :whistle:

Archived