IGNORED

Matt Smith

City1984

I'll have any amount of money with you or your source we do not sign Matt Smith on Monday, I'll even extend that to this month and further extend that until the start of the season.

I can guarantee you 100% that Matt Smith IS NOT signing for us.

We haven't even tabled a bid for him and Fulham do not want to sell him.

My source regarding this should know of all people.

Either you're on a wind up, or your source is, but I assure you, Matt Smith is not coming here.

The lines have been drawn. Monday is our day of destiny.

Will it be cottsciderarmy or City1984 who will be eating their words?

I for one, am on the edge of my seat...

We have made progress on two deals, of which all being well will be unveiled Monday. These have reportedly been agreed between player and club, but Matt Smith is not one of these Players.

My source is simple why Matt Smith is not signing. A good friend of mine works for a chain of property developers in London, and Matt Smith has extended the rental on his home in Shoreditch by a further 12 months, and it's not a cheap rental.

I would say that's a big indication he won't be leaving London.

Also we have not formally made a bid for any players this summer. We have approached free agents and made a couple of enquiries about some players (No I don't know names) but we have not tabled a bid for any player who is in contract so therefore we definitely can't be signing Smith on Monday.

I have no friends at the club, but I do know a couple of agents, as anyone who met me at the meeting about the Ukraine visit will know I work for a Championship side on the schools teaching and coaching scholarship scheme for the North West and it is from one of the agents that has hinted we have as good as agreed deals with two people.

This thread is a load of rubbish, Matt Smith is not coming here, and definitely not on Monday. Someone is pulling your plonker, or you're out to gain attention for no reason whatsoever.

We have made progress on two deals, of which all being well will be unveiled Monday. These have reportedly been agreed between player and club, but Matt Smith is not one of these Players.

My source is simple why Matt Smith is not signing. A good friend of mine works for a chain of property developers in London, and Matt Smith has extended the rental on his home in Shoreditch by a further 12 months, and it's not a cheap rental.

Also we have not formally made a bid for any players this summer. We have approached free agents and made a couple of enquiries about some players (No I don't know names) but we have not tabled a bid for any player who is in contract so therefore we definitely can't be signing Smith on Monday.

I have no friends at the club, but I do know a couple of agents, as anyone who met me at the meeting about the Ukraine visit will know I work for a Championship side on the schools teaching and coaching scholarship scheme for the North West and it is from one of the agents that has hinted we have as good as agreed deals with two people.

This thread is a load of rubbish, Matt Smith is not coming here, and definitely not on Monday. Someone is pulling your plonker, or you're out to gain attention for no reason whatsoever.

Happy to hear. We can do far better on less money

Smith Is a Charming Man.

I was anxious about transfers previously, but with the thought that Smith won't be signing , heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Yeah, that's all well and good, but he wished our kitman a happy birthday less than a month ago, so he must be signing for us.

Matt Smith ?@mattjpsmith May 26

Happy Birthday @Scotty_Murray!!! Have a great day pal! 1f389.png1f388.png#hero #gotanyXLsmate

4 retweets 24 favorites

Vague rumours and reading too much into social media beats knowledge and facts every time!

Can yo translate into English please?

Do apologise. Should be a comma between of, and if, as well as an s added onto team.

YOU may want to check your post before submitting the next time your criticise though....

I'll have any amount of money with you or your source we do not sign Matt Smith on Monday, I'll even extend that to this month and further extend that until the start of the season.

I can guarantee you 100% that Matt Smith IS NOT signing for us.

We haven't even tabled a bid for him and Fulham do not want to sell him.

My source regarding this should know of all people.

Either you're on a wind up, or your source is, but I assure you, Matt Smith is not coming here.

No need for a wager but can tell you im not on a wind up, far to much going on in my life for that sort of nonsense at present.

Just passing on what I have been told by a club employee and have openly stated that I don't know either way.

Whatever will be will be but I do seem to remember you have had some good info in the past so maybe I have been led up the garden path.

I can't honestly say from a football perspective that I would be bothered either way if smith was to sign but it would be nice to know if the person who told me was being genuine.

No need for a wager but can tell you im not on a wind up, far to much going on in my life for that sort of nonsense at present.

Just passing on what I have been told by a club employee and have openly stated that I don't know either way.

Whatever will be will be but I do seem to remember you have had some good info in the past so maybe I have been led up the garden path.

I can't honestly say from a football perspective that I would be bothered either way if smith was to sign but it would be nice to know if the person who told me was being genuine.

Maybe your new friend was trying you out to see if you were trustworthy enough to give you snippets of information without posting them on a public forum.............

The transfer window is not open until July 1st so god knows how we can announce it on Monday!

Deals can be agreed and sorted at anytime just the player cannot play for his new club till the window re opens. You can announce the signing as it is watertight just cant play them.  Regarding players that are OOC like Elliott, Little and Aying, English clubs can offer a player of another club a deal 6 months before his current deal expires unless he is coming from another english club where it is just one month. Simple...right?

Deals can be agreed and sorted at anytime just the player cannot play for his new club till the window re opens. You can announce the signing as it is watertight just cant play them. Regarding players that are OOC like Elliott, Little and Aying, English clubs can offer a player of another club a deal 6 months before his current deal expires unless he is coming from another english club where it is just one month. Simple...right?

proper water tight or nick Higgs watertight??

Maybe your new friend was trying you out to see if you were trustworthy enough to give you snippets of information without posting them on a public forum.............

Could be the case but I doubt it.

The path that lead me to the information was far less cloak and dagger.

What I really want to know is who we are going sign as a more clinical,pacey goal scorer.

Probably testing you to see if you put stuff on the forum that you were told in confidence.

Well way to spoil the fun CCA!

This thread is not rubbish. It's just awful.

There- I've said it.

Ps I'm with CCA.  AMS is not coming here except with Fulham when he will receive a polite round of applause. Wilbraham is better (imo) and for the next season at least still has the legs. We need a different type of striker. Anyway- who needs AMS when we have Flint.

The unfunny injokes have even managed to enter this thread now! I got excited when I saw 3 pages thinking there's been developments, only to find most of it was just rubbish puns as usual.

But this is what makes the forum interesting! It starts with a simple tip off of a signing; followed by questions as to the accuracy of the original post; followed by a bit of agro. Then, just as the thread is about to fade away, a few awful puns and song titles. Bear in mind, the predicted signing is not due until Monday, so there are three more days of the thread going off at a tangent. (We haven't heard what Horace thinks about this yet, or had a new song for Matt Smith, or managed to link him in some tenuous way to Sainsburys pulling out of the contract, or heard his opinions on where away fans should go at Ashton Gate.) By Monday this thread could have reached at least 10 pages. Then he doesn't sign and that generates another couple of pages.

Archived