IGNORED

Does Any Body Know If Titch The Big Dark Skinned Lad Who Follows City Has Passed Away ?

alcapone

I think you will find that Jacko never had any operations, well not according to him anyway. The lighter skin was put down to a rare ailment he developed that made his skin lighter and coincided with falls he experienced on visits to hospital where the impact with surgeons scalpels, left carelessly on the corridor floors, tore into his features giving them a more Caucasian appearance. 

I bet he was lying. Just look at his face!!! Blaits has had an op  :liar:

I remember as a young child getting a clip round the ear from my Dad as I innocently said 'look Dad a black man'. I was severely told off and informed that he wasn't black he was a 'coloured gentleman' I was made to apologise to the said coloured gentleman.

That is more years ago than I care to remember...but I've never forgotten it. Funny how things change.

The oldest Civil Rights group in the USA is the "National Association for the Advancement of Colored People". The constant changing of which words are PC and which aren't is simply to the advantage of a tiny minority who make up the rules and use them to promote their own status.

The OP may well mean a dark-skinned white person.

Mrs Robbo falls into this category. Naturally perma-tanned. Next to her on a beach I look like an albino!

I hate people like that

My brother naturally gets a tan when 1st May comes round on the calendar......takes me all summer to get anything approaching a tan. And he's still got his hair, the bastard

The oldest Civil Rights group in the USA is the "National Association for the Advancement of Colored People". The constant changing of which words are PC and which aren't is simply to the advantage of a tiny minority who make up the rules and use them to promote their own status.

And mixed race/ mixed parentage would have been called half castes by my parents, and they weren't racist that was just the word of the times. Also the N word no one dare says was acceptable in their day. It was even used to describe a shade of brown just he same as Navy blue is commonly used.

There were also other names for people with Downs Syndrome and cerebral palsy, again not offensive in their day but seen as such now.

Anyway I've gone way off topic.

I hate people like that

My brother naturally gets a tan when 1st May comes round on the calendar......takes me all summer to get anything approaching a tan. And he's still got his hair, the bastard

I hate people like that

He's got the figure he's got the hair 

Let's get together the two of you over a pint of real ale

I hate people like that

In fairness a tanned ginger would look odd!

I remember as a young child getting a clip round the ear from my Dad as I innocently said 'look Dad a black man'. I was severely told off and informed that he wasn't black he was a 'coloured gentleman' I was made to apologise to the said coloured gentleman.

That is more years ago than I care to remember...but I've never forgotten it. Funny how things change.

In the US, the NAACP have stamped out all use of those previously-acceptable terms.

Edit:  read further down the thread, Zooner got in there first.

You sure he's your brother?

I keep telling him that we're not related....what do you know that I don't, Roge?

He's got the figure he's got the hair 

Let's get together the two of you over a pint of real ale

He doesn't drink, one pint and he'd be all over the place

In fairness a tanned ginger would look odd!

This is bullying. Who do I complain to?

And mixed race/ mixed parentage would have been called half castes by my parents, and they weren't racist that was just the word of the times. Also the N word no one dare says was acceptable in their day. It was even used to describe a shade of brown just he same as Navy blue is commonly used.

There were also other names for people with Downs Syndrome and cerebral palsy, again not offensive in their day but seen as such now.

Anyway I've gone way off topic.

Out of curiosity, are we still allowed to use the term 'Black Man's Pinch'?

As alluded to earlier, wouldn't it be great if in years to come there was no box ticking at all. The only thing that applied to everyone was that they were all members of the human race. Surely in time to come box ticking will in itself be considered offensive. I am surprised it isn't already!

2 boxes surely..

1. Human

2. gAsshole

So is it offensive to call a Smurf Bluey?

I don't know but that Smurfette is something else! Apparently she has recorded herself smurfing Papa Smurf while smurfing Jokey Smurf in the Smurf with her smurf, Sloppy Smurf smurfed his smurf all over her smurf whilst Scaredy Smurf smurfed himself in the smurf to afraid to join in as his smurf was smaller than the other's smurfs. That really is a bluey!

Archived