IGNORED

Does Any Body Know If Titch The Big Dark Skinned Lad Who Follows City Has Passed Away ?

alcapone

I don't know but that Smurfette is something else! Apparently she has recorded herself smurfing Papa Smurf while smurfing Jokey Smurf in the Smurf with her smurf, Sloppy Smurf smurfed his smurf all over her smurf whilst Scaredy Smurf smurfed himself in the smurf to afraid to join in as his smurf was smaller than the other's smurfs. That really is a bluey!

Jesus! Where was Father Abraham when all this was going on?

As alluded to earlier, wouldn't it be great if in years to come there was no box ticking at all. The only thing that applied to everyone was that they were all members of the human race. Surely in time to come box ticking will in itself be considered offensive. I am surprised it isn't already!

Gay...

I don't know but that Smurfette is something else! Apparently she has recorded herself smurfing Papa Smurf while smurfing Jokey Smurf in the Smurf with her smurf, Sloppy Smurf smurfed his smurf all over her smurf whilst Scaredy Smurf smurfed himself in the smurf to afraid to join in as his smurf was smaller than the other's smurfs. That really is a bluey!

Smurfin' hell!...

Box ticking is poor. there is nothing there for half caste. I have a "Black" work colleague who calls himself White, both parents are white but there is a throw back in his fathers family where he has picked his genes from, he is black.... but he feels he is white and cannot ever think of himself as black.

What box does he tick?

A member of the human race.

"Big darked skinned lad"

Are you living in the 1950's???

Bit harsh?

With this PC stuff changing what seems like daily, I think if you're not in the PC world, it's sometimes difficult to know what to say and how to word it correctly for fear of offending somebody.

I don't think the OP was trying to offend anyone at all, but maybe your reply was?

So, what is PC nowadays, was having the discussion with some mates not so long back

Black? Which is about as wrong as calling me white

Coloured?

Dark skinned?

African?

Caribbean?

Serious question, not being flippant here. If you were to describe Mark Little, for example, to someone who didn't know him, what term would you use / find most appropriate / less insulting to describe the colour of his skin

As Sodbury says, I wouldn't take offence to being described as 'light skinned', yet some describing someone as 'dark skinned' has people angry on someone else's behalf....

Black is the term that black people in the UK use.

Some weirdos in the US find it offensive and prefer African American.  Even for black people who are neither.  Like I said, weirdos.  The hipster term is "person of colour".

Although it is frowned upon, most black people I know wouldn't take offence at the word "coloured" either particularly if it was used, as it usually is, by someone from an older generation who is trying to be polite but not sure of the right words.

Remember though offense is always taken, not given.  Just enjoy a chuckle when you see someone busily taking offence on everybody else's behalf.  Maybe Dolly racially identifies as an African American civil rights activist?

Please who ever put this post on here please find out the facts first , and who Tich the big dark skinned lad

Is.....he is quarter Pakistan and he is olive skinned and big build with shaved head......please you have caused my sister and their children some disdress today , there phones have not stopped ringing with family andd friends asking if Tich has passed away,.....well he is very much a live and kicking and will be for a very long time.....so please stop putting my family through this unwanted and unneeded stress

Please who ever put this post on here please find out the facts first , and who Tich the big dark skinned lad

Is.....he is quarter Pakistan and he is olive skinned and big build with shaved head......please you have caused my sister and their children some disdress today , there phones have not stopped ringing with family andd friends asking if Tich has passed away,.....well he is very much a live and kicking and will be for a very long time.....so please stop putting my family through this unwanted and unneeded stress

Ok I think that ends this thread.

Archived