IGNORED

Do You Rate Raheem Sterling?

reddogkev

Obviously, nowt all to do with City, but I can't understand the possible money being talked about for this kid.

I reckon he's a bit of a waste of space.  His goal return is pathetic, and I felt he offered next to nothing for Liverpool last season.

Anyone rate the kid?

He's far from unique in my opinion, but i don't think his touch is that good. He's good running at people but when the ball is pinged at him he's average. On a wider note the U21s today were dreadful and symptomatic of the players we produce - dim witted, little technique under pressure and poor movement. Back to Sterling - he's a typical premplayer, all speed and directness but no guile.

Good , but not as good as some think , at least yet. 

Did have some sympathy for him though. All that was being said was he wanted to wait until the end of the season for talks, the grief he's got recently I'd be tempted to leave and take more money elsewhere, the Nitros thing is a different matter.

He's been trained as an athlete, not a footballer. He has a big year coming up and really needs to improve on the basics and on his footballing brain. He'd be a fool to leave Liverpool this summer because it's such a big year in his development and the Scouse will be looong more forgiving than any other side.

He's indispensable to Liverpool and can develop there, if he had a season like this for Man City or Chelsea he would've lost his place in the side by November.

Zinedine Zidane worth 46M and Raheem Sterling touted at 50M, them two shouldnt be in the same sentence let alone Sterling being worth more.

When Madrid bought zidane for 46m in 2001 I could have bought a 3 bed terrace in bedminster for 75K, now I'd expect to pay 250K +

46M in 2001 Is The equivalent of 100M today

Times change

When Madrid bought zidane for 46m in 2001 I could have bought a 3 bed terrace in bedminster for 75K, now I'd expect to pay 250K +

46M in 2001 Is The equivalent of 100M today

Times change

A valid argument but just shows that both markets are mad, and imoral.

Archived