IGNORED

Do You Rate Raheem Sterling?

reddogkev

Average premiership player whose attitude is about self rather than team. As an individual he is crap in a good side he,d be an average player. Way over - rated and in it for what he can get. He would not be on Barcelona or Reals radar even.

Not at the current price, but I'm sure Benitez is a known fan.

I agree with your assessment of him totally.

That's exactly what a work colleague of mine who is a scouser ST holder said.

He said I'd stick the pr1ck in the reserves 

Didn't Steve Coppell used to say that?  :shocking:

Hi, my name is Raheem. I'm a bit young and wet behind the ears, but people tell me I'm good at my job. I've got this manager who I work for who keeps telling me things in private, ask for a response and then tells everybody else what's been said. I sometimes wish I could go and work somewhere else, but its difficult with the contract I was advised to sign by my ******** of an advisor. 

Anybody got any advice to help as I'm getting desperate. All I really want to do is get on with my job!

BINGO.

Rodgers started the ball rolling by telling anyone who would listen to his boring self that Sterling was going to sign a new contract, saying it was a fantastic offer for a young kid and set about leaking how much he was going to get.

The only problem was he forgot to ask Sterling and his agent whether they would like to sign another contract at Liverpool.

Quite rightly that pissed off his agent and himself so much so that he was left to do an interview clearing his name, the rest of the story has been played out to the media where the club and agent have been leaking snippets to try and discredit each other. Liverpool are joint responsible for this mess and it doesn't help when you get ex players sticking the boot in to flame it more.

I think he's left in a situation where he feels let down by everyone, I wouldn't be surprised to see him bin his agent once he gets the move though.

Can't believe some of the comments on this thread. Yes ok he is over priced but they are paying for his potential and a bit extra because he's English. This kid has a chance to be one of Englands greats. Just take a look at his stats.

I really don't understand us English. Everytime we get a gem of a player come through we attempt to run thay players into the ground with negitive comments. How about we get behind the lad and gave him encouragement to reach his potential?

Can't believe some of the comments on this thread. Yes ok he is over priced but they are paying for his potential and a bit extra because he's English. This kid has a chance to be one of Englands greats. Just take a look at his stats.

I really don't understand us English. Everytime we get a gem of a player come through we attempt to run thay players into the ground with negitive comments. How about we get behind the lad and gave him encouragement to reach his potential?

He's really not great technically if you actually watch him mate. I don't think he's got much of a future.

Like I said before, I'd have valued him at 20-25m with maybe 5m more considering the emphasis on home grown. To say he's plain awful is wrong though. He was basically Liverpool's only option this season. Was targeted by everyone. He'll have much more space at Man City with the likes of Silva, Aguero, Toure, Bony, etc. He is good and will show it this season. Just overpriced and easily hated considering the whole LFC situation.

Playing among world class players at Man City he is one for the dream team this season, gonna score and set up loads if he gets games, which he will.

At Liverpool playing with biter he was amazing, a great player who will be devastating playing alongside Silva, glad he has left Tearspool, shame to the scum club, but top class player playing with other top players, can only be good for England.

BINGO.

Rodgers started the ball rolling by telling anyone who would listen to his boring self that Sterling was going to sign a new contract, saying it was a fantastic offer for a young kid and set about leaking how much he was going to get.

The only problem was he forgot to ask Sterling and his agent whether they would like to sign another contract at Liverpool.

Quite rightly that pissed off his agent and himself so much so that he was left to do an interview clearing his name, the rest of the story has been played out to the media where the club and agent have been leaking snippets to try and discredit each other. Liverpool are joint responsible for this mess and it doesn't help when you get ex players sticking the boot in to flame it more.

I think he's left in a situation where he feels let down by everyone, I wouldn't be surprised to see him bin his agent once he gets the move though.

He still a little shit though Screech. 

Manc and Sterling deserve each other.

Playing among world class players at Man City he is one for the dream team this season, gonna score and set up loads if he gets games, which he will.

At Liverpool playing with biter he was amazing, a great player who will be devastating playing alongside Silva, glad he has left Tearspool, shame to the scum club, but top class player playing with other top players, can only be good for England.

Agree - hope he does well. People are so quick to criticise an English player. Dare I say - our most talented English player between 19-21. I still think his shot against Italy went in!!!

Archived