IGNORED

Do You Rate Raheem Sterling?

reddogkev

All the ability in the world won't make a difference if the attitude and application isn't there. Unfortunately he's been very badly advised by his leach of an agent and his heads been turned by the money.

Having said that he won't win **** all at Liverpool and they'd do well to take the money while it's on offer. And it pains me to say that.

Who the **** are Liverpool buying for 27m though? Never heard of him

He's a great player, full Brazil international. If they can keep Sturridge fit or sign someone in the mold of Bacca then Countino and Firmino in behind would certainly improve them.

Milner and Henderson in midfield will offer the protection needed as well, got a funny feeling Liverpool will surprise people again this season.

I take it he's not an out an out goal scorer with 7 goals in 33 appearances in the Bundesliga last season.

He's not an out and out striker. Mostly plays in the 'number ten' role from what I've seen. I'm told that he's played up front quite a bit too. He scores around one in three over his whole career in the Bundesliga, which is excellent for a non-centre forward.

He's not an out and out striker. Mostly plays in the 'number ten' role from what I've seen. I'm told that he's played up front quite a bit too. He scores around one in three over his whole career in the Bundesliga, which is excellent for a non-centre forward.

I've been told that he was second in the assist charts last year. No disrespect to Hoffenheim who are no bad outfit at all, but considering some of the attacks in the Bundesliga for him to be second is remarkable.

I think that Sterling has been unlucky to have a prat of an agent.

Fair play he is a talented footballer and it would be understandable that he would feel that he is not going to win trophies or play champions league if he stays at Liverpool. With the right agent I am pretty sure that darling with Liverpool properly agreement would have been reached so that both sides got what they wanted.

12 months ago I think most of us saw Sterling as a talented player that would go on to have a great career playing  at the top level for club and country, even if that meant moving away from Liverpool.

Thanks to his agent, most now see him as a caricature  of what many believe to be the typical modern premier league footballer. I.e  spoilt, arrogant, self centred, money grabbing and with no loyalty to anyone but himself and his agent. Good job mr agent.

I think that Sterling has been unlucky to have a prat of an agent.

Fair play he is a talented footballer and it would be understandable that he would feel that he is not going to win trophies or play champions league if he stays at Liverpool. With the right agent I am pretty sure that darling with Liverpool properly agreement would have been reached so that both sides got what they wanted.

12 months ago I think most of us saw Sterling as a talented player that would go on to have a great career playing  at the top level for club and country, even if that meant moving away from Liverpool.

Thanks to his agent, most now see him as a caricature  of what many believe to be the typical modern premier league footballer. I.e  spoilt, arrogant, self centred, money grabbing and with no loyalty to anyone but himself and his agent. Good job mr agent.

Which is why that west brim player should be commended, it wasn't too long ago he was trying to run before he could walk,

Pulls has put his arm round him and pointed him in the correct direction and now he's sacked ward

Hi, my name is Raheem. I'm a bit young and wet behind the ears, but people tell me I'm good at my job. I've got this manager who I work for who keeps telling me things in private, ask for a response and then tells everybody else what's been said. I sometimes wish I could go and work somewhere else, but its difficult with the contract I was advised to sign by my ******** of an advisor. 

Anybody got any advice to help as I'm getting desperate. All I really want to do is get on with my job!

How is that contradicting in any way? If Andy Carroll can get sold for that then why is there such a shock that sterling could go for 50? The point is it doesn't matter what you think he's worth...if a clubs willing to pay

It's contradictory because Andy Carroll's selling price is a red herring. I've bolded the exact point - it doesn't matter what you think Sterling is worth, Carroll is worth, or Carroll in relation to Sterling... that's why the Carroll comparison is contradictory.

Archived